Chapter 6

"FUCK!" We all screamed as the aliens crashed through the window. 

   "Oh my god Moses do something!" One girl screamed as they ran off to hide. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into the kitchen to hide. It was Pest.

   "What are you doing?!" I whispered angrily, I wanted to help kill them, "just coz I'm a girl."

    "Well would you rather I fed you to them on a silver plater? Besides if we stay here're can work out how we're gonna kill them, plus we got utensils, knives etc, and they're more likely to come in here one at a time which is better then getter your face eaten of trying to handle two."

   "Fair enough," I agreed. 

  "AHHH!" Someone screamed from the kitchen.

   "Shit Pest that's Dennis!" I panicked, "c'mon we need to go help! Fam's hot each other's backs yeh?!" But Pest already had a knife and was creeping round the corner to strike. Just as I grabbed my knife, I saw something red fly across the room. I hoped to hell that wasn't Dennis's helmet, but sure enough as I walked into the front room I saw Dennis's eaten body. I bought I was gonna be sick, as two of the girls stood by the wall crying and screaming. The other girls were screaming in the bedroom, I could here bangs and battering, hopefully at the alien. I noticed this alien creep towards Moses, I thought he had it sorted, but As he lifted the samurai sword it got stuck in the wall. He struggled desperately as I watched Pest about to go help him out, but this was when I wanted to save the day, I'd been saved, my turn to return the favour, a ran past Pest as I shoved a knife into the bottom of the jaw, then into the eye hard several times hard to finish the job as I watched it drop to the flaw. I felt tears of anger and loss in my eyes, Moses and I looked at each other, I realised I was sobbing, so I wiped my eyes and tried to suck it up. Pest came and put his arm around me as him, Moses and Jerome all had silent tears falling down their faces.

   The girls all sobbed at the side of the room.

   "This is all your doing Moses." Said Tia, calmly. "Everywhere you go, trouble follows. You put everyone around you in danger. C'mon girls lets get outta here." Suddenly, it hit them what had just happened, but instead of maybe helping they all shot out of the room in a fit of screams, and we just sat there listening to their screams get quieter as their footsteps got further and further away from the flat.

    "Well I guess it's just us now..." Sighed Jerome. I could see Moses trying to hold back tears. I felt bad coz he got into so much shit, but he just had a shit situation on his hands, I guess you gotta make do with watcha got. "Let's go to rons" said pest.
I didn't know who Ron is, but anything was better then that place.