Chapter 3: A long ride

2 years later

Felix's POV:

I miss her so much. I wish I would've told her that I was going to marry her. It's too late now. I've started dating someone else. But I still carry the ring I got for Marzia everywhere with me. I wish I could see her again, and tell her how much I miss her. She moved back to Italy, and She took maya with her.

Marzia'a POV:
   I miss Felix more than anything, since we broke up Bunny has been staying with me in Italy. When she heard what happened she didn't hesitate to pack her bags and be supportive of me.
"Marzia I am so sorry, I wish there was more I could do" she said sympathetically
"Well, I really wish I could see him again, but I spent all of my money flying here and renting out this place." I wasn't trying to get her to buy me tickets to Sweden, but she insisted.
2 weeks later, I had packed a bag and Bunny and I flew to Sweden to see Felix. My mind began to wonder, was he seeing someone else, did he still love me, was Edgar still alive, and would he be happy to see me. I still loved him with all of my heart, and I hoped he did too.

Two and a half hours later we landed. My heart was beating out of my chest, tonight was the night, I was going to see Felix after two years of silence. Bunny took our bags and went to check us into a nearby hotel while I went to get some snacks. I was walking down a quiet street when I saw a tall man with dirty blonde hair walking a black pug, it was Felix.
Should I approach him?
Now is my chance to say something.
What if he doesn't want to talk to me?
All of these thoughts were running through my head like a tornado of confusion.

"FELIX!" I shouted, my loudness surprising me
He turned around probably suspecting another fan, but when he saw me his face went blank.

Felix's POV:
"M..Marzia!?" I couldn't believe it. After two years why now, I couldn't let her know that I've moved on, but the truth is that I hadn't moved on. I still loved her more than anyone could love someone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to see you Felix, I missed you"she responded " do you maybe want to catch up over dinner, tomorrow?"

" I'd love that" I smiled and we went on our way. Everything was great, but there was still the one problem, I have a girlfriend, whom I love ,and I can't get back together with Marzia.

             END OF CHAPTER 3

{Stay Tuned for Chapter 4: The Truth}