chapter 1: The x factor

A/N

So, I'm new to watt pad here, but I have been told that I have a talent at writing stories so I thought, why not? I ship Pesy, but that doesn't mean I don't also ship Zerrie and Jesy and Jake (I have completely forgotten their ship name at this moment in time.

Jesy's POV:

The x factor was going pretty well at the moment, we have just recently been put into a group and performed as a group for the first time for Tulisa today. We are finding out if Tulisa's taking us through to the live shows in just a moment.

"Oh Jes, I'm so nervous!" Leigh said stressfully, clinging on to me.

"Don't worry leigh, it's gonna be alright. Even if we don't make it through, be proud that you made it this far!" I tried to comfort her.

We walked out to Tulisa who was sitting waiting for us. Nervously, we sat down beside each other. W were all looking at each other really nervously and Tulisa was looking very sorry for us.

"We're not through," Perrie mouthed across to me.

I shook my head at her and mouthed, "Everything will be ok," as she looked as if she were about to cry.

Tulisa just looked around her at all of us for a few minutes. Her head went down and looked like she was in utter pain and didn't know how to tell us our fate. Everything was so tense, it was scary.

"I'm so sorry girls," Tulisa finally said.

All of us girls were about to burst into to tears and give each other sympathy hugs when she added,"but you're going to have to do this all over again, you're through to the live shows!"

I was so happy I cried, happy tears, no worries. We all got up and squeezed each other into a massive group hug.

Perrie's POV:

I couldn't believe it. We have made it through to the live shows in the x factor. What the hell???

I was in shock and in my own world trying to get over the fact that we go through and realised that the other three were going in for a group hug so I thought that I better go and join as I am kind of a part of this group.

Tulisa was sitting over in the corner watching us with the biggest grin I think I've ever seen upon her face. She was so happy for us and saw me looking at her.

She said, "You girls are going to make it far in this, I can tell already," and pulled us all in for another group hug.

After all that we called my mum first. The phone started ringing.

"Hello Perrie? Come on don't leave us waiting! Tell us how you got on!!!" My mum said as soon as she answered.

Jeez, I do love that woman with all my heart but she can be extremely rude and inpatient at times.

We all stayed silent for about a second and then screamed through the phone, "We're through!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We couldn't hear anything from me mam's end of the phone for a moment and then we heard screaming and crying. We all laughed at this and I said bye to me mam and hung up on her. Jesy came up to me and pulled her arms out for a hug so I reached my arms out and wrapped them around her neck. She wrapped them around my waist and I got butterflies in my stomach. I only got this feeling with Jes. Hmmm....

*So, a little bit of a cliff hanger there. Sorry if it's not very good, I t was my first try at it. I was also writing this with a very sore hand, so it did take me a while but I got there in the end. It probably isn't much good, but oh well :-)*