Confrontation

"Blue get your ass up and open the damn door." Ah that's always good to hear waking up at 10am.

After my early morning actions I came home and went right back to sleep. The lacking of my underwear tells me that my early morning actions were not a dream.

I get out of bed and wobble to the front door. "I gave you a key!" I yell opening the door. I was expextecting it to be just Blue but no! She had to bring everyone. Including Sebeatian.

"What are all of you doing here? It was supposed to be a girls day" "Well now it's an everyone's day." I glare at Sebastian.

What the fuck? He fucks me, kicks me out, and comes in here being a smart ass.

"Fuck you" I spat "You already did sweetheart." I raise my hand to slap him but Skye grabs my hand and carries me away. "Forgive her she hasn't had her morning chocolate"

I just want to wipe that amused look off his damn face. Asshole.

I stump up the stairs and slam my door. "Blue can we come in" I recognize the voice as Mallory's. "Yea sure come in." I watch her waddle in and Skye dance in. "I know you have a lot of questions so just ask them while I'm in the shower and I'll answer them."
~~~~~~~
After I told them Skye as I expected was half happy and angry and Mallory was calm. I know she said that girls always wanted her brother but I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did.

"You know. I think it would be good for someone like you to be with someone like him" Mallory says speaking up.

"Hell no! He kicked me out. Who does that? He might have the looks but he is definetly lacking the charm." I say look at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a flower sweater, a lace halter top, a white skirt and flower flats. I let my hair down. Teasing it with my hands giving it a wavy look.

Mallory is wearing a white fitted dress so you can see her curves and belly the best.

Skye is wearing a black top that comes off her shoulders and a green shirt with a gold belt. "Looking good ladies."

Walking down stairs Ryan hands me a cup of hot chocolate. "BAB?" Questions Sebastian. "Boss ass bitch" Ryan and Skye answer together. I smile at them as they high five each other.

"The guys and I have decided to go to Crackel Barrel for breakfast" Aiden says holding his wife enderingly from behind.

"The guys in one car the girls in another?" I ask everyone seems to agree.

I grab my shades and keys. Looking in the mirror one last time I head out the door locking it behind everyone else.

We all get in my Jeep Renegade. The radio turns on and cheerleader by OMI comes on. We all sing simultaneously to the songs on the radio.

Fight song comes on. I begin to sing. Probably sounding like a dying turtle. "You are actually good Blue" "Don't tell her that. She thinks she sounds like a dead squirrel's mom crying" I laugh at her analogy.

"We're here!" I say parking the car.
~~~~~
When we sit down I play with the triangle toy on the table. I hear Mallory and Aiden talking and Ryan teasing Skye. I feel a kick under the table. Its Sebastian.

He wriggles his eyebrows at me. I kick him back frowning.

My phone rings
------------
Unknown number:
I'm sorry Cupcake
~Seb
------------
I look at him and text back
-------------
Me:
How did you Get my number?
Asshole:
Skye. She also gave me a key to your house.
Me:
I'm gonna beat her ass
Asshole:
Do you forgive me?
-----------
Before I can respond both of our phones ring.
-------------
Hospital:
Tragedy 3! Doctor Lockheart and Westgate let's go now!
--------
Westgate? Who the hell is Westgate "I got to go. T3. Uh Sebastian drive them home" "Lockheart?" "Westgate? Hell no!" "Leave them your keys and let's go." He demands. Gosh I hate him. I leave my keys and we quickly walk to his car.

So he is the new surgeon that transferred to our hospital. I heard he was an Asshole.

We quickly arrive to Gates hospital. I tie my hair into a ponytail. And go scrub in.

"What happened?" I ask
"Steven Tylers 16 years old soon to be father of one got hit by a car when walking home. The drivers OK but we aren't sure about the kid. He has internal bleeding and has been seizuring. He has no allergies and lives a healthy life."

"Thanks Amanda."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Although I love my job going into surgery is the worst feeling. Knowing that even a tiny mistake can cost someone a life is scarier than the thought of the world running out of candy.

I walk into the waiting room to meet his parents. "How is he?" His mom asks. Its usually the moms asking these questions while the fathers go off into a daze. "He's stable he has a broken leg but he's stable."

Seeing the smile on her face lightens my day. I give her a smile in return.
Sebestains POV:

I wait for Blue outside my hospital. My family has been running this hoslital for over 100 years. Blue isn't what one would call naive but observative and curious.

I regret kicking her out last night. Her pretty hazel eyes showed hurt and anger which turned me on more. She walked out with confidence. It was almost like she'd been kicked out before. Which angers me.

"I'm ready." She walks out looking dazed. "You OK?" She gives me a whispered yes.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for driving me home." She says getting out quickly leaving her phone and purse on my car. Cutting the car off I grab tgrn and walk it to her door.

I walk in and see her clothes laying everywhere. I follow the trailbof clothes when I see her in the living room taking her bra off.

What I would give to suck her breast.

Blue POV:

I start striping from the door and make my way to the living room.

"My my my. Look what we have here." I turn around to see Sebastian standing there with eyes lusting over my Body.

He come up to me and pushes me on the couch. He takes my breast in his mouth causing me to moan. His mouth trails down going towards my center.

He teases me by licking every spot but the spot I need. "Stop fucking teasing me"

"Ah that's a bad word" he tears my panties open. "Bad girl kitten." He says slapping my pussy. Shock and pleasure roll through my body. "You've been bad. Turn over." He commands.

"Count" he slaps my ass causing me to scream out. He does that 20times before stopping.

He grinds himself on my sex. "Take your clothes off " I beg.

"Undress me" I slowly and teasingly unzip his zipper. Grabbing his cock and rubbing the tip. "Shit" he curses under his breath. I get on my knees and put his hard member in my mouth.

I suck slow and sensual before going fast. He's about to cum when I stop. I do that 3times before he grabs my hair and pulls me up. "You little slut. Teasing is a two way street"

He says entering me without warning. "You don't cum" he says. Fuck him I do what I want.

"Ah Shit faster" I beg. He fucks me into I can't feel my legs. "Oh. Oh. I'm cumming " I say as I come a part. He comes also.

"You can leave now" I say bluntly.

"Leave? No I just got started with your disrespectful ass."

"Honey I just used you to release some stress" I sat cuffing his face with my hands "Grab your stuff and go" I give him a teasing kiss and walk up stairs swaying my naked hips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laying down I pick up my phone
------------
Me:
You're forgiven <3 night asshole
------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! So in this sex scene I made it more detailed because one of you guys asked me to. If I shouldn't tell me and I'll change it.