5 Amazing Years (@styles101ash - twitter)

This is one of my own letters. My twitter is @styles101ash

I can't believe its been already 5 years! Its been the best years ever! I've watched you from the start of when you got put as a group and up until now. I'v been to your TMH concert in 2013, and i'm going to see you again for the OTRA in August. Watching you grow up has been an honor. I've watched every single music video, concert videos that wee uploaded on YouTube, This Is Us over and over again, Up All Night dvd over and over again, WWA San Siro concert film over and over again. I have your albums. Even know you boys, and us fans, have been through a lot, we still are always there for each other.

Harry, thank you for your tweets that just make everyone smile. Your hair is absolutely perfect. I can never get sick of hearing your voice. You make everyone laugh when you do crazy things.

Liam, thank you for being Daddy Directioner. You always keep the boys in line for us. Your so calm when it comes to us directioners being crazy on twitter about something.

Niall, thank you our little Irish boy. Your laughs are so cute! Your fails are funny but cute!

Louis, thank you for making us laugh when you pull pranks. You always know how to make someone smile and laugh with just one little prank. Thank you slay master.

Zayn, thank you for staying with us for 5 Years and 8 Months. I still think about you everyday. Were all sad about you left. But thanks for staying with us for 4 years.

We always have each others back. We stick together like glue. One Direction, your music is therapy for us. When i'm having a bad day or feel down, I can always count on your music to make me cheer up, or watch some old videos to make me smile. I cannot wait for many more years to come! Were here till the end. All the love, Ashley.