STALKED

Ramona

You ever had a feeling that you were being watched ? Like a feeling someone is staring ,but when you turn around, no one is there ??

Well that's how I feel now .

I just feel like Colin is out there watching , calculating my every move .

AUTHORS POV
See Ramona was right Colin is watching her every move . Colin never went back to San Fran after the game , and that was three weeks ago.

He has been lurking in the shadows every since he learned Ramona was living in Seattle.

Ramona

I decided to call my mother and get her take on the situation

Mama I just feel like he is still here

Sweetie why would he be stalking you ?

Mom you don't know Colin like I do. He's vindictive and crazy . I did all I could for him and it did not do him any good .. 

All I can say is be careful sweet heart? It sounds like a fatal attraction. If he can't have you no one will . Maybe you should get in contact with the police ?

That's not too bad of an idea.  I'll talk to you soon .

Bye baby

Bye momma

Maybe my mom was right ? It was not a bad idea . For now I was going to lay low ,and let the  extra security do its job .

Two days later ...

I haven't seen Russell in a while so I decided to meet with him for a while .

I suddenly forgot that I had not put the alarm on .

I turned back around to head to my house . When I pulled in the drive way the door was wide open .

You have got to be killing me .

911 what's your emergency

There has been an break in at my. House .

Are you in the house ma'am ?

No I'm in my car .

Stay in your car and don't go in. The police are on the way .

The police got there pretty quick .

You have any idea who could have done this .

Yes I have an idea

Well let's walk in side and see what we could find.

When we walked in the sight was a shocker .

He had trashed my living room and wrote on the walls

"  A security system only works when you actually use it "

There were pictures of us scattered about the house .

The officers filed a report and left .

After I got out the shower I heard a noise out side of my bedroom .

When I went to go look I didn't see anything ,but I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and it was a note

"You still use dove body wash?"

I quickly closed the door and locked it and made sure my other doors were locked . Everything was secure so how did he know .

I flipped the note over and it said" I knew you would check your doors . Don't worry how I know just know I do ."

Mona thought to her self , even if she did move it wouldn't help because he would find her and continue to stalk and harass .

Comment and vote