Pressing Foreward

Five Years earlier

Final chapter you guys !

She's awake !!!

Mona baby?

Mama?

Yes !

I talked with daddy.

He told me he loves me a lot .

They found the girl who did this and arrested her and her accomplices .

Where's colin ?

He came by earlier but never came back . Kammy is with John .

Mom I have to stop messing with colin . He brings me nothing but heart ache and pain .

Epilogue

Ramona .

Now you guys see how I got these battle scars . It's been a long road with colin but it's over . The baby didn't make it . I'm now located in Seattle . I'm living for me now . Colin still try's to get me back ,but it's over . He has too many demons to face .

You can want to help someone but you can't if they don't want the help . I learned that the hard way . Alissa and her crew got 10 years in jail . It's sad because it was because of Colin and his childish ways . I still have burn marks all over certain areas of my body . They will probably never go away.

******************
Ramona POV

It's been five years since the accident . I don't like to think about what happened. I've been living a quiet kept life in Seattle Washington . No one knows where I'm am . My daughter Kamryn is eight now .

I live a real low-key life now . I haven't seen or heard from Colin . Last I heard he was married to some Asian supermodel . I hope she can take his shit . I refuse to go through that again .

Comment and vote