GS : talking about experience

GS 6

Enjoy~

___

3rd person's POV

"sure ka na ako ang gagawin mong lead huh? ehh hindi nga ako marunong umakting eh! "

reklamo ni Christie

bukod pa dun, ayaw niyang mapares kay Kyle.. nabubuysit pa siya rito...

"don't worry! our members will guide you.. any more complaints?"

"ahh ehh! sa lahat ng gal members bakit ako ang napili na lead? pwede namang iba ehh..ayoko pa namang mapares diyan kay Kyle.."

"hoy! kakainin mo din yang sinabi moh!" sabi naman ni Kyle

ngumiti lang ang director/leader ng drama club

"well, sa aking research si Kyle ang pinakamagaling umacting.. well magaling din naman ang iba pero si Kyle ang interesado talaga.so tama lang na siya ang piliin ko sa lead role..and nakita ko na perfect ang chemistry niyo.."

"research?! anong research? excuses!"

"tama nga hinala ko babe! bagay tayong talaga! hehe" sabi ni kyle ..

hindi maalis ang ngiti nito sa labi..halatang nag-eenjoy siya sa pang-aasar kay Christie..

tinanong naman ng drama club director kung may any complaints pa..

hindi naman umangal ang iba..

kaya no choice si Christie kundi sasang-ayon na rin.. ayaw niya kasing maging pabigat sa grupo..baka isipin din nila na maarte ito..

"basta walang body contact ha?"

"ffuuu~ ano ka ba naman babe! anong ieexpect mo? lovers nga diba? lead role pa tayo.."

sabi ni Kyle na kung umano'y sinasabi na 'gamitin mo naman utak mo minsan'

"Shut up!" yun nalang ang tanging nasabi ni Christie

alam na niya na wala na siyang magagawa..

ang tanging dasal nalang niya ay hindi siya manyakin ni Kyle at matapos na ito agad..

"so tutal nandito na naman tayo.. let's discuss who is who and which is which kay? and kung makakaya pa ng oras let's also discuss the scenes..."

hindi naman umangal ang mga ito..hinayaan lang nila ang DCD (drama club director) para mag explain sa mga bagay bagay..

"so ganito ang plot..Leonora (Veatrice) and Diego(Luke) are lovers.. but.. Veatrice's parents which are Maria(Leah) and Tristan(Ethan) never approved of their love so they decided to let Leonora marry David(Kurt) .. but Diego never gave up..He did everything to win Leonora..until Leonora's parents became very annoyed with his doings that's why they decided to hire his very trusted servant,Mario (Kelvin) to kill Diego.. Mario was Diego's childhood friend.. He had no choice but to kill him in order to have the money to cure his wife Claire (Shelly) from illness.. Leonora heard the news that her beloved Diego was murdered.. so she had no choice but to marry David.. they gave birth to a wonderful baby boy which is Jeremy(Kyle).and the other side, Claire gave birth to Ebony (Christie).. Jeremy as the only child requested for playmates.. Ebony, Patrick (Adrian), Cheryl (Trina) but the only difference was that Ebony was never rich..She's just the daughter of a loyal servant.. years have passed.. they we're all grownups.. Jeremy was now a grownup man.. And Ebony was a well refined lady.. Jeremy fell in love with her so is She.. They had this secret relationship despite their status.. they are very well aware that Jeremy is appointed to marry his another childhood friend Cheryl..on the other side, Patrick wants to marry Ebony because he also loves her..they fought for their love.. and Jeremy's parents approve.. his mother did the same thing but failed.. this time, she wants her son to be happy.. all was set.. in the day of their marriage..all were happy.. but they never knew that Diego has a sister Rose (Julliane).. she decided to take vengeance for her brother's death.. she decided to kill Ebony, the daughter of the huntsman who killed Diego..She attempts to stab her with a knife but Jeremy protected her.. Jeremy was killed instead of Ebony.. Rose was put into prison.. Ebony decided to kill herself so she could go with Jeremy.. hoping that their love will last even in heaven.. The End.."