Overview

Overview
Nexton are a sort of "android" that are without actual life forces, but instead use the life forces of living beings around them. Their reason for creation was lost when the man responsible for them died, and the Nexton fail to reveal their purpose to those that live. Nexton possess traits that would suggest that they are powered by typical robotic means, however that is an assumption that is untrue.

1. Nexton are powered by others' life forces. The more time a Nexton spends alongside a living being (animal, humanoid-any actual "being"), the more Power they possess, however this energy is expended when they are not near a living creature or being. They do have a Power cap, however there is a Power cap, and an Overdrive cap. Their power can be charged even in combat.

2. Nexton are able to cycle Power, like a circuit, among each other, allowing their Power to maintain its level when Nexton are grouped, no matter the size of the group. They are still able to gain power from living creatures when in groups.

3. In combat, when a Nexton is at full power, the Nexton may unlock Overdrive, which is an extension of Power that is gained from being around a living creature. Overdrive is a mode that grants the Nexton heightened strength, speed and "endurance". It is an additional source of Power that is separate from the regular Power. When they possess the maximum amount of Overdrive Power, they are at their absolute strongest, absolute fastest and absolute deadliest. However, when combat ends, their Overdrive Power is discharged, reducing their Power back to the regular cap.

4. Nexton may use Power to increase the strength of their immediate next attack, rather than charging their power by being near a living creature.

5. Nexton are made of Nether Meteorite, which is a material that allows them to shift between the physical world and the metaphysical world. In the metaphysical world, they are a translucent version of their physical selves, with things like their teeth and nails being green. Their eyes in the physical state are a dark (almost black) green, but their eyes in the metaphysical state are a neon blue. They are able to change their arms into a weapon of their initial design, however they are able to modify what their weapon is should they find the parts.