Specifics

1. Power: The amount of Power a Nexton gains per post is equal to how many life forms are present on the webpage they are on. Example: If there are three people on the webpage that the Nexton is on, each post a Nexton makes in roleplay will be 3. If there are 5 people on a webpage that a Nexton is on, the Nexton will gain 5 Power each post. The maximum Power a Nexton can have is 20. When their Power reaches 0, they are inactive until they gain at least 1 power.

2. Power Circuit: Relatively self-explanatory from the Overview page, Nexton can feed each other Power endlessly should they be near each other, even if only one actually originally had Power while the other was deactivated.

3. Overdrive: The more Overdrive Power they possess, the stronger their attacks and speed. The cap for Overdrive Power is 10. When they reach 10, they are near-unstoppable.

4. Charged Attacks: A Nexton is able to put a maximum of 3 Power into any one attack, however if they choose to charge an attack, they are not able to gain Power that turn. This depletes their Power, or if they are using it, Overdrive Power.

5. Changing States: A Nexton's ability to change from physical to metaphysical, or vice versa, costs 2 Power.