Secret's out

I woke up in the same bed as before. I noticed that my left arm was hurting a little so I looked at it. To my surprise I seen spiral tatoos on my arm. Quickly forgetting about my arm I looked around the room and I looked for the Dragon egg. I picked I up and I felt that it was unusually warm. I sat the egg down on the bed and covered it up. I walked to the dresser because it had a mirror and once I got there I seen a boy uniform and a letter the letter said....

Dear Cameron,

My vice-president told me that you had a Dragon Egg. I am going to keep this a secret for now,but since you have an egg you have to go to the academy. At this academy you will learn how to control/tame a Dragon,you will learn how to take care of a Dragon,and you will learn how to fight with a Dragon.Here is a uniform. Pleas put it on and go outside. Also bring your egg with you at all cost. It's rare to see a Dragon egg and someone might get a funny idea and steal it.

With all respect,

Student council president

   Vegora Hasnemfore

I put on the uniform and went and grabbed my egg. I put a towel in my bag and I put the egg on top of the towel then closed my bag. I put on my bag and walked outside of the room to see the girl from before.

"Hi I'm Casi"

"Cameron"

"Well let's go!"

And she took me to the dining hall.

We arrived at the hall and the stares and whispers started.

"Who's he?"

"This school is for chosen one's only ya know"

"He's new"

I just sighed and followed Casi. We sat at a table and started to eat.

~ timeskip~

It was after classes and I was walking out side. Soon after I was surrounded.

"Hey newbie"

"What's wrong cat got your tongue?"

"Hahaha nice one"

Just then I got slapped in the face. I heard some 'woop's and 'oh's.

But I just stood there because it was apart of the plan. I made this plan when Draconus talked to me in my dreams.

~ Flashback~

~dream~

Cameron I have to tell you something

I gulped and asked
What is it?

Dragon
You know that egg I gave you?

Me
Um yeah

Dragon
I managed to transform myself to when I was in a egg so that egg you are carrying is holding me

My jaw dropped
Wha?

Dragon
Yes I am inside that egg and that egg is going to hatch after school tomorrow

Me
So I get to see you when you were little? Cool!

Dragon
Haha cool indeed,but when that egg hatches and I'm reborn you have to take care of me do I have your word?

Me
Yes sir you have my word!

Dragon(chuckles)
See you tomorrow

~dream end~
~flashback end~

The guy kept slapping my cheek but I felt my bag shake so I thought it's time to rock and roll Draconus.

I dodged his last slap and the crowed hyped up. I back up a little and the guy said,"what are you scared of me?"

And I replied,"hell no I'm not but you'll be scared of me". I opened my bag grabbed the egg and pulled it out. At that moment it hatched. And guess what for a small egg a very large Dragon came out.

Everyone gasped even the teachers.

I snickered and said,"hey Draconus I haven't seen you in a while how's it been?".

The bullies started backing up but before they could run away Draconus grabbed them an brought them back.

I smiled and said,"what are you afraid of me? What happened to that braveness you had earlier when you were slapping me? Eh?".

They tried to say something but it came out like,"eh..Oh....um....er....ah....."

"Draconus put them down please"I said.

He put them down and they ran off.

Draconus used one of his powers to shrink him self to the size of a cat and floo to my shoulder. I started walking but I stopped and said loudly enough for everyone to hear,"that's what happens when you mess with a Dragon Rider".

And with that I took my leave.