Second Dragon?

Gah,I'm so bored. School is boring,homework is boring,my life is almost boring.

Hey lighten up will ya. You're making me depressed over here.

Well sorry (note the sarcasm) Dra nothing ever happens and I did my homework. Also we aren't allowed to practice out side because of that ass-hole Marvic.

Yeah I have to agree he is a ass-hole.

Haha nice one I feel better now.

Are we allowed to go out side and walk?

I don't see why not. We just aren't allowed to train.

Well let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's hyper today.

Come on let's go!!!

Coming coming.

We walked outside and walked to the lake. The lake was my favorite place to sit and relax.

We sat down and talked for  a few hours. We finished talking about school when I asked will you stay if I'm hurt?

Dra
Of course. Why?

Me
I'm just wondering. I'd hate to have my pal perish because I'm out cold for a few days.

Dra
Haha even if you are out cold for a year I won't parish because I can't parish. The only time I can parish is if you're dead.

Me
Well then....at least I know you'll be there.

We stopped walking when I heard something. I turned and looked at the lake I seen a ball of light coming straight at me.

I heard Draconus yell
GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!

And I told him
I just hope you stay.....

And with that I was hit with the ball of light. It was so powerful that when we hit a tree we would go straight through it. We stopped and hit the ground. Before I blacked out I seen Dra running toward us at lightning speed.

~Draconus~

I seen the ball of light hit Cameron. They finally stopped and I was running as fast as I could to reach them. Once I got there I grew to my normal size and looked at Cameron barely breathing. I also seen a smaller Dragon passed out.

I grabbed both of them with my claws and flew to the school. No one was out side so I roared as loud as I could and I'm pretty sure I awoke the whole school.

A crowd of people ran outside while the other half opened their windows and looked out.

What I'm guessing was the student council president came up and asked what happened. I used my power that allowed me to talk to other people and said,"we were at the lake and next thing we know Cameron was hit with a ball of light,they crashed into many trees and landed hard on the ground once I got there I see Cameron barely breathing and this Dragon next to him unconscious. I picked them up and came here".

The council president told the other student council members to get the Dragon and to bring Cameron to his room.

I transformed to my smaller form and followed the ones carrying Cameron. I thought don't worry Cameron I will always stay with you.