Chapter 1:The Start

It was September 10th, 1993. My mom was in the hospital yelling and screaming, " get this damn thing out of me". My dad was holding her hands while the doctors and nurses were doing whatever it was they do. About 30 minutes later and there i was a half white half black baby in my moms hands, there i was Chris what they named me. She always told me i was a whiny little boy, that i always cried at small things like a simple cheerio falling on the ground. But once i got around 4 i was a nice sweet little boy. In school i remember doing good and staying on task. All that changed when i got around 10, when i was in 5th grade. I remember being a bad ass little kid, always getting in trouble and just being stupid. I would always come to my mom and dad saying, "why you acting up today", "What was going on in class". Everyday i heard that mess and through the rest of elementary i always heard it. Other than school, outside and home was another story. In the crib i was fairly a good kid, i didn't talk back to parents much because i knew better and plus we was living with my grandparents too and no body was trying get slapped. Also when ever family came over i was the sweetest boy on earth, it was like i was a different person. My parents never really caught on to it so i guess i was really good at acting.