Chapter 2: 7th

Bout the time i was done with 6th grade it was time for me to move on the next. In 7th grade everything changed and i was a different person, and so was everyone i grew up with. Growing up i had a lot friends and there was always some type of crew, but there was always my true friends.....the real ones. My real friends were always the same people every year since pre-k.

Maurice, Jacob, and my day 1 Christian. These three niggas have been with for the longest and i could never loose them until the day....

In Hayfield Secondary School everything was different from the education, to the classes, to the teachers and especially the girls. You also needed the good cloths and shoes to be the nicest nigga in the building. In school we had a huge Gang, or so what we called are selves. For me everyday i got in trouble it was nothing different from elementary except i was way worse. Everybody who i fucks with got on trouble, it was like a thing for us or something.

There was never a normal day for Hayfield, all the time there was either a fight, milk throwing (done by Maurice), bull shit with authority (Me and Christian), or just plain stupid shit (Jacob). We honestly thought we were the shit, everyone did. But when it came down to shit with higher grades it all depended on what the situation was. But most of the time we was really cool with the older people. With me, i was just trying to be the coolest with everybody and keep everything chill.