EREN X LEVI (ereri)

Attack on Titan
For Brianna Jarvinen, (AKA Mysterious_Bree) totally follow her, she's amazballs.

The rain poured down on the old tin shed. If you listened closely you could hear the annoyed screams of a certain fifteen year old boy and the muffled groans of a thirty year old corpal against the wild winds. This is what you get for doing hand to hand combat on a cloudy day.

" Levi, did you know it was going to fucking rain! Now we're stuck in this stupid shed while everyone else is inside!" Eren shouted as Levi sat on one of the old creates.

"No I didn't know it was going to rain, stop your whining and sit down we're going to be stuck here for a while, we may as well do something interesting~" Levi cooed as he suductivly bit his lip looking eren straight in his big green eyes.

Levi stood and took short strides to where the young eren was pacing back and forth. Levi grabed eren's shirt and pushed him to the ground. He got on top of him, straddling his waist.

Levi looked in eren's emerald green eyes. He smirked as a light Pink dusted eren's cheek. He decided to have some fun with this by grinding himself against him. His smirk increased as eren's face went from light pink to beet red. 

"You know....your face could put the most beautiful red rose to shame. In both your beauty and the shade of red your face is." Levi whispered into eren's ear then biting it.

This caused eren to bit his lip to muffle a moan which was begging to escape his lips. Levi saw this and it slightly turned him on. He started to nibble along eren's ear lobe causing him to clench his fist beneath him and bit his lip harder. Levi started to suck his ear slowly moving to his neck. He was biting and sucking. His teeth grasing the soft flesh of eren's neck.

Eren tried to push Levi off of him but he couldn't. His body felt like it was made of rubber. Levi started to suck harder and eren couldn't help but let the moans that where burning his throat out.

Levi pulled his head away from eren's neck where he had left a series of hickeys. He looked in eren's eyes. Eyes so full of innocence and hope.

He smashed his lips onto eren's. He slowly yet roughly moved his lips. Much to eren's surprise he started kissing Levi back. Eren's moved his lips in sync with Levi's until he felt something drag along his bottom lip. Eren didn't know what to do.

Levi's hand slowly made its way down eren's side and he cupped his ass causing eren's to moan into the heated kiss. Levi took his chance to slip his tongue into eren's mouth. He explored eren's mouth eventually pulling away for air. They both looked each other in the eye while panting.

Levi started to undress. Eren's face went from beet red to crimson red. He watched as Levi started to unbutton his shirt. He didn't know why but he let him.

Levi started placing kisses along eren's collar bone. His slim fingers tracing circles on eren's stomach. Eren's by this point had become a moaning mess.

Suddenly Levi stopped toying with him. He looked in Levi's grey eyes as he placed two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them. He removed his fingers from his mouth and lowered his body onto eren's.

Eren's felt a burning pain run up him. He looked at Levi. His eyes following Levi's arm. Levi had stuck two fingers up him. When did I take my fucking pants off he thought to himself.

Levi started moving his fingers in a scissor motion as he pushed his fingers in deeper then pulled them out and put them in. He did this over and over causing eren to moan.

"L-Levi I'm g-going to~" eren moaned out as he arched his back slightly. Levi pulled his fingers out but didn't put them back in.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now, brat..... Makes me want to tease you more....all night long~" Levi whispered in eren's ear.

Eren shivered. He then felt his legs being pushed up. He looked at Levi to only just noticed some where along the line lost his pants as well. He blushed fifty shade of red at the sight of Levi's huge erect member. Which was positioned at his entrance.

Levi's eyes searched eren's face. Taking in how pitiful yet extravagant he looked coated in a layer of sweat and panting. Eren nodded his head and Levi pushed him self in side him.

Eren screamed in pain but his lips were soon caught by Levi's. After a while the pain eren felt melted away into pleasure. Levi broke the kiss and looked at him as he nodded his head.

Levi thrust into him. Making him get harder by the second as eren's moans fill the small shed. There heavy breathing mixing together as Levi thrust deeper and harder on eren's command. Levi looked at eren; his eyes were closed, his face was red, a layer of sweat glistened and his hand wrapped around Levi's back as he thrusters into him. They were both reaching there climax. Eren's waist buckled as he came and Levi's cum spilled into him.

Levi looked in eren's eyes and still only saw innocence. His green eyes felt like they were piecing his soul.

"W-what did we just do Levi." Eren looked at Levi. His blank expression gone.

"We just had mad crazy lust filled sex." Levi replied.

"Miksa is going to kill me now you know?" Eren giggled slightly.

" let's just hope it keeps raining." Levi said as he planted a soft kiss on eren's lips then started putting his close back on.