TICCI TOBY X MASKY (ticcimask)

Creepypasta

MASKY POV

"W-why did you g-get to kill the last v-v-victim?" Toby's stuttering (sweet) voice questioned as his neck twitched to the side with a loud cracking sound.

"Because, I'm the number one proxy and you're the number three." I answered with eyes forward as I jumped over a fallen log.

"T-then why a-am I carrying the the p-passed out k-kids?" He asked. Obviously annoyed as he had a five and eight year old passed out in a brown sac that as thrown over his shoulder.

"Because if they wake up and start kicking it won't hurt you. Remember your numb and I'm not?" I asked as I glanced at him. OH MY FUCKING GOD HE DOSNT HAVE HIS MASK OR  GOGGLES ON AND HIS HOOD IS DOWN. (Calm the fuck down MASKY). Why is Toby so unbelievably gorgeous.

I heard a thud sound and turned around. Toby had dropped the bag with the two passed out children in it. He stood with his arms crossed and the most adorable pout on his face.

"I r-r-refuse to walk any f-further." He said as he stuck up his nose and turned away from me.

I sighed and walked up to put my hand on his shoulder when his body twitched to the left causing him to stumble and fall on his ass. I looked at him with a smirk, Which faltered when his pale grey skin turned a light pink and he muttered something along the lines of shut up.

I lent him a hand to get up which he took. I may have pulled to hard because Toby ended up leaning against my chest. Thank-god I'm wearing my mask so he doesn't see the red spreading like wildfire in them.

TOBY POV 

I looked at tim's mask. God I wish I was wearing my mine, I'm sure I look like a strawberry right now. For some reason I have this urge to take off his mask.

Just as he's about to pull away I snatch his mask off his face. I smirk seeing it's as red as mine probably is.

Chapped lips crashed to mine suddenly. I looked to See tim's eyes wide. Realising what just happened I pulled back and put my hands behind my back.

"S-sorry, I c-c-Can't control w-when I tw-twitch." I mumbled as I rubbed my foot awkwardly in the dirt.

He reached up to touch his lips. Eyes of a rabbit in headlights. He sighed and walked forward, pinning me to the trunk of one of the many pine trees. I looked up and we locked gazes.

"So you wanna go further than just a kiss." He mumbled out softly. Looking at the ground as my gaze drifted down to see a bulge in his black pants.

"Y-yea." I mumble as I look to the side.

Instantly I feel lips attacking my neck. The warm heat from his lips and tongue make me moan as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access to my neck. I could feel him sucking hard enough to leave a bruise as I just moaned. His bulge pressing against my own growing one.

He unzipped my jacket and pulled my shirt off over my head. He brought his lips down to my collar bone and started sucking and nibbling. His hands on my hips as he slid them back into my pants and boxers; grouping my ass. I moaned as I ran my hands through his dark brown hair.

He started licking around my hardened nipple as I gasp. He slid his hand around to the front of my boxers and pulled out my erect, throbbing member and held it in his warm hands. He started biting my nipples causing me to through my head back and groan.

I looked at him to see lust filled eyes with passion swirling in them. His eyes scanning my figure. I reached up to cover my chest when he pushed my hands aside.

"Don't cover up, your to beautiful to cover up." He mumbled as he slid his hands into his pants and pulled out his dick.

I could see the veins as it leaked pre cum. I lolled down to see I was leaking too. I looked at masky to see him licking his lips as he stared at me.

He grabbed our dicks and held them together making us both moan out. I looked down to Se him pumping us both at the same time. The pleasure that coursed through me was undiscrible. A burning feeling welled in the pot of my stomach as he continued to pump us and play with our tips.

My knees started feeling weak and like he sensed it he grabbed my waist, lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His moans mixing with mine as he pumped us faster. My head was by this point leaning on his shoulder as we sloppily kissed and moaned. Eventually reaching our climaxes we moaned the others name as cum squirted out and onto masky's hand.

He lowered me onto the ground. I looked up to see him sexually licking his fingers as he stared at my naked form.

~time skip~

MASKY POV

"What took you guys so long?" Clockwork asked Toby as she hung off him.

"N-nothing," Toby responded. I wouldn't call it nothing I thought with a sour expression on my face. I locked eyes with Toby and saw an emotion bubbling in them and felt hope rise I my chest.

"B-but... You know h-how w-we're d-d-dating (I locked eyes with Toby, bile rising in my throat) well y-you see, the t-thing is... Where not a-anymore." As those words left his lips I could feel myself smiling like a maniac behind my mask.

"W-why..." Clock work trembled out. A heart broken and a grey expression on her face.

"W-well I'm p-pretty sure I'm t-taking it u-up the ass l-later so there's that." He said looking at me.

Oh the rest of tonight is gonna be interesting.