One

Vanessa's POV

   I'm Vanessa Pierce in 16 and I'm going to the beach and probably gonna go get high later tonight with the 4 hottest boys in Omaha, Nebraska also known as my squad. Nate/Skate Maloley (19), Sammy wilkinson (18), Jack Johnson (17), Jack Gilinsky(17).

It was around 11:30 when I took a shower and was out at around 11:50. I got a text from my overprotective brother Jonah.

From Jonah: tell you're little friends to stop taking all the alcohol out of the basement because ur 16 and don't need to be in that sort of shit.

To Jonah: oh grow tf up and get some more if it means that much to u.

From Jonah: k bitch. they lay a finger on u and I will literally kill them.

To Jonah: k love you bye❤️

Then I shut off my phone realizing Sammy's gonna be picking me up soon.

So I went to my draws and picked out my bathing suit (in picture above) then I put a black strapless crop top on to show off my dreamcatcher belly button piercing and white short shorts. I put my white high-top converse's on because I hate flip-flops.

I only put on a tiny bit of make-up on which was coverup and mascara.

I was in the kitchen getting my towel and sun tan lotion in a bag when I heard a knock on my door knowing it was Sammy I screamed "COME IN ITS OPEN!!"

Then I heard the door open and close and Sammy saying "Damn V looking hot as fuck as always."

"Wow hi Sammy nice to see you too." I laughed.

"I mean who'd blame me. You look really good V. Especially that fine ass of yours." Sam comment and looked at my ass.

"Eyes up here Fuckboy." I smiled at him.

"okay okay sorry. ready to go ?" he asked standing up from the chair he was sitting in.

"yea. Let's go!" I shouted grabbing my car keys because everything is on them, purse, beach bag, sunglasses, and iPhone 6 plus.

* Skip Car Ride because boring*

The car ride consisted of Singing, Rapping, and dying of laughter.

about 25 mins later we arrived at the beach seeing the rest of the squad.

I ran up to Johnson and Nate and bear hugged them. "I missed you guys so much!" I said.

"We saw you yesterday." Nate laughed.

We I released from the hug there was a Gilinsky eyeing me.

"forget about someone." he laughed pointing to himself.

"oh come here goof." I laughed running to hug him.

considering I'm 5'3 and he's 6' he always picks me up and I straddle him. it's been like this since freshman year.

When I was hugging Johnson asked me about the recent tattoo I just got done.

"So V when we're you planning on telling us bout the cute tattoo on ur lower back?" he asked.

"oh I got it done this past weekend." I smiled slightly.

"why ?" Sammy asked.

"for my mom." I look at Jack. he was with me when I got it done.

"oh I'm uh im sorry." Sam stuttered a little bit.

"it's okay." I sent him a weak smile.

My mom passed a few months ago and I'm still coping through it trying to get through it. Jack G has been here since before anyone and knew she was sick with Breast Cancer for a long time.

My tattoo on my back is a blue and black butterfly because when I was younger we use to lay in our backyard in the field and watch the butterflies fly past us and we would always see this blue and black one. it reminded me of my mom. Jack was also there when I got this tattoo done.

"okay let go find a spot." Gilinsky said putting me down

"wow maybe I wanted you to carry me."I glared at him jokingly

"you got two feet kido." I hated this nickname because I'm the youngest out of all of them.

"fine Nate can I have a piggyback ride?"
I whined

"yea come on lil mama." he said crouching down so I could jump up.

We walked to our spot and set our stuff up. I stripped of my shoes and my clothes.

I laid out my towel and asked Nate to put my sun tan lotion on my back, which he did.

I don't really have a lot of girlfriends because they think I'm a whore for hanging out with my squad but idec I don't want girl drama.

When Nate was done rubbing it in I laid down on my towel and started tanning listen to the waves hit the shore.

about 10 mins later the boys went in leaving me alone.

one moment the sun is glaring down on me and then I feel a wet shadow hovering over me and I thought it was Gilinsky so I said "Jack really what are you-" I stopped opening my eyes and seeing it was none of the boys I came with but it was....

a/n I'm tired but super excited for this story!!! vote/comment had to write this twice because it got deleted the first time 😒

who should the guy be?