Whoa.

I woke up, with my wrists stinging. I remember what I did last night. I quickly got up, grabbing a bandage, and wrapping my wrist with it. I only cut on one wrist. I don't want to be covered. I sighed and got dressed. *out fit above* I decided I looked okay. I ate breakfast, grabbed my bag and galaxy penny board, and was off to my best friend's house, Dylan. (Yes Dylan O'brien. ;D.) I skated to his house and saw him standing out front. I waved and he smiled. I'm so glad I have all my classes with him. Also I have a few with Kian. Ughhh. "Hey Echo!" He said. "Hey boo." I replied.

As we got to school, I saw Kian smirking at me. I just want to slap that smirk off of his attractive face. I poked Dylan. "What?" He whispered. I pointed towards Kian. "It's fine. He's scared of me after I beat him up." He laughed. Oh yeah! He beat him up after he punched me in my jaw infront of him. "Oh yeah, thank god." I chuckled. He nodded as we walked past him. I didn't make eye contact. "Hey Echo!" Kian yelled. Slapping my ass. I froze. Dylan slowly turned around, his jaw clenching. Kian flinched. I flipped Kian off and walked inside, with Dylan catching up. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Hey Im gonna go put my stuff away," I told him. "Okay, I'll be in class." He said and walked in class. I nodded and headed to my locker. I shoved everything inside and I suddenly felt hot breath on my neck. Oh great. "Hey." Kian whispered. "Hello." I replied. Not giving a shit. I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and shoved me against the lockers. I winced once my head hit the lockers.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said, softly kissing my neck.. "Well I was going to class.." I said. I'm not scared of him, he just makes me cry and makes me want to kill myself. "You're not going to class today." He smirked. Why the fuck is he the sexiest person on earth but he makes me want to kill myself? "I am? And I do?" He asked, eyes softening. Oh shit. I said that out loud. "Umm yeah. Kian you've been bullying me for 2 years straight. Ignore the sexy part." I whispered looking at my feet. He suddenly let go and stared at me. This is a first. "Ummm Kian? This isn't you." I laughed. I'm not falling for his game.

He suddenly snapped out of his "state" and whispered, "Oh." And walked away. Ummmmm okay? The bell rang and I was late. Great! That means Kian is late too, so detention for us and I'm going to be stuck with him. Shit. I slowly walked to class and sat down beside Dylan. "Echo, you're late. Detention." The teacher said. I nodded and slumped back in my seat. "What took you so long?" Dylan whispered. "Kian." I mumbled. He nodded and looked at what the teacher was writing down for notes. I spaced out and didn't pay attention for the rest of first period.

*skip to detention*

I slowly walked to detention not wanting to see Kian. I sighed as I saw him throwing pieces of paper at the teacher. The teacher seemed not to care. I slowly openes the door and sat in the back. I realized that it was only me, Kian, and the teacher. Oh shit.

*Kian's POV*

I was so bored. I kept throwing paper at the teacher but she didn't care. Suddenly the door opened. I saw Echo. I have to admit, I feel so guilty for her wanting to commit suicide because of me.

I'm such an idiot. I didn't see her damn scars. She's beautiful. I feel terrible. I may have a crush on her. I don't know why I still bully her. And she actually thinks im sexy. She doesn't know I think the same ;). She just looked at me with no emotion and sat in the back. I decided to give her a note. I grabbed a piece of paper, and started to write. "Hey beautiful, meet me out side of the school. Alone." I decide that its good. I crumpled it and turned around and tossed it on her desk. She looked at it and sighed. She looked at me and I smirked.