Dating?

Me and Kian walked into the school building. I shoved my stuff in my locker and Kian did the same. "I'll see you soo-" Kian was cut off by a slut running up to him. "Kian! I was wondering if you can come to my party tonight, babe." She asked, tryna be sexy but it wasn't working. She didn't knowledge me. Kian looked at me. "Only if Echo can come, and I'm not your babe." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You guys are dating?" She scoffed. "Yep!" He said in a perky voice and kissed my cheek. "Why are you dating that tramp." She muttered.

*Kian's POV*

I looked at her angrily. "She's not a tramp!" I hissed, tightening my grip around Echo's waist. She rolled her eyes. I tried to control my anger. "And no, I'm not going to your shitty party." I snapped. She sped away. I kissed Echo's lips. She smiled slightly. "You're so protective. I love it." She chuckled, pecking my lips.

-

I walked to lunch, searching for Echo. I walked and suddenly bumped a guy. "Kian?" He asked. Jack. "Hey, Jack.. Haven't seen you in a while." I said, looking at him. I noticed he was covered in cuts and bruises. "I need help, you, Dylan, and Echo's help, okay?" He said nervously. I nodded slowly. "I'll go find Echo..." I said, quickly walking away. Suddenly I saw Echo's beautiful face with Dylan and I jogged over to her. "Echo, Dylan, Jack needs us." I told them. They exchanged glances and nodded. "For what?" Dylan asked. "I don't know, but he had tons of bruises and cuts. We'll probably have to ditch." I explained. He nodded.

I got Jack, Dylan, and Echo in my new car. "K-Kian, can you take us to your house?" Jack asked shakily. I nodded.

I got to my house and everyone got out. Jack limped inside and Echo followed. Dylan stood next to me. "Are you and Echo dating?" He whispered. I nodded slightly. "If you hurt her again, expect pain. But I trust you." He informed me. "I won't hurt her. I promise." I assured him. He nodded

We all sat on my couch. "Okay, let's just say... Echo, those guys we had trouble with? Yeah. They are my problem." He said shakily. Echo widened her eyes. "Those guys that were at her backyard and got arrested?" I asked. He nodded. "Wait, so they escaped jail?" Dylan questioned. Jack nodded. I ran my fingers through my hair, stressed. "Are they still a problem?" I asked. "Not really... I escaped." He said. I nodded. I yawned. "Hey, Kian? Can I stay here for the night?" Jack asked. "Of course. Dylan, you can stay too if you want." I offered. "I'm okay. Bye!" He said, leaving. "We'll let you get cleaned up." Echo said, walking up the stairs. I followed her quickly.