~Part 1~

The StrawHats dock at an island as Luffy heads out to adventure and Sanji heads out to look for more food to cook. Usopp and Franky head inside the sunny to work on building new weapons for the ship. Chopper, Robin, Nami, and Brook stay on deck relaxing from their journeys. Zoro on the other hand, jumps off the ship and heads out to take a walk. Shortly, after he starts walking, he stops and scratches his head... He was lost.
"Umm...Where do I go from here?" He takes another step then notices that he was caught in thorns.
"Damn it."
He tries to reach for his swords but he can't because of the thorns are wrapped around his body.
"Uh... Hey guys!! Guys?! Are any of you out here?!" He calls hoping someone might hear him. He struggles to try and get out of the thorns.
Luckily right around that time, Robin decided to take a walk herself. As she was walking she heard Zoro call for help. "Hm? Zoro?"
She goes toward the direction where Zoro is calling from. Suddenly, she finds Zoro wrapped around in thorns and stops in her steps, completely dumb folded.
"Robin?" He asks seeing her.
"Um could you help?" He asks smiling innocently. "You can use my sword for this...But just this once..."
"Eh? Really?" Robin smirked. "I thought you'd never let me touch your swords." Robin came closer and looked at him. "I'm surprised you haven't been cut by one yet." Robin touched one of the thorns with her finger.
"It's just to get me out of these thorns!! Then I'm taking them back. Instead of studying these thorns can you just get them off of me?!" Zoro complained.
"Why should I do that? You were an idiot for getting yourself caught up in this mess." Robin laughed a bit.
"It wasn't my fault anyways... I didn't know you were that afraid to help me. Hmph. I thought you loved me." He smirks hoping she might help him now.
Robin grabs all three of his swords. She puts one sword in her mouth then she holds the other two in her hands.
"Oh wow. This is pretty cool." She said as she started thinking of one of the moves that Zoro does. She wanted to imitate him.
Zoro looks at her out oft he corner of his eye. "Oi, will you stop it and get me out of this mess!" He complains about her trying to imitate him. "You don't even do it right!"
"I haven't even tried yet!!" She got as angry as Zoro does sometimes. "Forget it." Robin put two of the swords away then used one to cut through the thorns. "You're no fun."
"About time!" Zoro said dusting himself off.
She handed him his swords back. "I'm going back to the ship." She said turning around, starting to walk back. "Don't get lost."
Zoro jogged to catch up to her. "Hmph..I'm going back with you!" He said frowning. "But if you want I can wait till you get there then start going, so you can go alone."
"Whatever you want to do." Robin sighed and kept walking, kind of deep in thought.
"Hmm, well I want to stay with you."
Zoro smirks changing his attitude and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to him. He then wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her forehead. "I hope you're not mad at me!"
"N-No not really." She looked away. "How can I be mad at you when you do that?" She smiles.
"Hmm well you did walk off with an attitude." Zoro plants a kiss on her nose. He smiles looking into her eyes.
"Yeah. I guess I could never be mad at you." She looked back into his eyes and smiled.
"Of course you can't, I wouldn't let you." He says kissing her lips gently.
"Hey, well I guess if you really want to... I'll let you touch one of my swords." He sighs reaching for one of his swords. "You want to?"
"Sure." Robin smiled.
Zoro grabbed the sword and pulled it out handing it to Robin. "Here you go." Zoro sighed a bit reluctant about this.
As soon as the sword was in Robins hand she smirked. "Ohhhh. I didn't actually think you would give this to me." She laughed evilly.  "Now what should I do with this huh?" Robin gave Zoro an evil look. She was still a bit ticked off.
"Well you shouldn't do anything rash." Zoro says as his face gets serious and he crosses his arms.
"You always control the situation." She said quietly. "Humph." She walked over to a tree still holding the sword. "He's no fun at all. Such a bore. Tch!"
Zoro smirks watching her mutter underneath her breath. He continues to keep his arms crossed.
Robin starts looking for an apple tree. She goes further out into the distance.
"Oi! Will you come back!!" Zoro calls at her.
Robin didn't answer. She stopped walking. She looked down at her feet. The ground beneath her was moving. An old pitfall opened up and she fell into it, dropping the sword.
Seeing her fall, Zoro's eyes widened in surprise. He started to run toward her. "Robin!!" He calls out to her.
Robin rubs the back of her head.
Zoro calls out to her and reaches for her hand. "Grab my hand! Are you okay?" He says concerned.
"Yeah I think so...." She had her hand to her head while looking around. "I'm sorry. I dropped your sword somewhere..."
"I'll go down and find it, you get out of there first." He said shaking his hand gesturing for her to grab it.
"But-....Fine." She grabbed his hand as a slight headache came. Zoro pulled her up out of the pit. "Just give me a moment." Zoro jumped into the pitfall to look for his sword.
"Okay...." Robin sat up against the tree holding her head as the headache became larger. "Just tell me...when you find it...."
Zoro then later found it after a couple of minutes, next to a rock. He hopped out and walked over to her noticing she was in pain. "Robin? You okay?"
"Y-Yeah..." She paused for a moment as the pain grew. "Maybe...no...I don't know...." She started getting a bit agitated.
Zoro quickly ran over to her and picked her up. "You're not. I can tell." He looked down at her. "Let's head back."
Robin leaned her head against his chest and snuggled in his arms as sweat ran down her forehead.
"Don't apologize." Zoro said with half a smile. He was a bit paranoid that he didn't know where he was. "As long as you end up okay... I'll be happy." He said leaning down, planting a kiss on her cheek.
Robin smiled a bit but it soon faded away as her head was still in pain.