15.

BEFORE I START, ID LIKE TO SAY A QUICK THANK YOU TO @msgrammarnazi because your comments on chapter two made me laugh so hard tbh I appreciate it so much thank you
Also, I hope y'all don't mind, but I really love 5sos so yes, Michael is based off/is Michael Clifford and I kind of want to bring the other boys into it. Would y'all mind if i did? Please tell me, I wont if you dont want me to. Or i could just start a different fic with one of the 5sos boys, and y'all could pick which one! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU READ THIS. Plus then id obviously make the main character have a thing with which ever boy yall picked.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Michael?" Ellie speaks into the phone as I answer it.

I haven't heard from her since she showed up to a party I was at. She showed up with some brunette guy.

"Ellie? What's up?"

"Will you pick me up?"

I groan, of course. She wants something.

"Its just, I came to the mall with Dan," which is the brunette, "and we got in a fight and he hit me-"

I cut her off. "I'm going to kill him."

I stand up, grabbing my keys, still on the phone with Ellie.

"Where are you exactly?" I ask her.

"The back parking lot of Roseberry Mall."

It won't be long until I get to her.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes, tops."

"Thank you," she says, and hangs up.

I start my car and begin driving. I speed slightly, wanting to get to Ellie faster. I'll admit, I've always had a slight thing for her. She's never been interested in me though, which kind of sucks. But even if she's not interested, I'm not going to just ignore her when her boyfriend hits her. I'm surprised he did it in public, or so I gather. Most people wouldn't dare hit their girlfriend in public. At home though, that's a different story.

I can't help but wonder if he's done it before. Does she say up countless nights with him simply because she's too scared to fall asleep beside him? What was his reason for hitting her? Not that anything she could have done would be an excuse for laying a hand on her.

Due to my speeding, I arrive in the parking lot much sooner than expected. I drive around slowly until I see a girl sitting on the pavement, her head between her bent knees and her arms wrapped around her legs. I immediately know it's Ellie. Seeing her like that makes me even more furious towards that prick. I shut off the car and go sit with her.

"Ellie?" I say quietly, sitting inches away from her. She raises her head and I spot blackened skin above her eye, along with a small cut. Her eyes are bloodshot and there are tear stains on her cheeks.

I'll admit, she looks like shit. But I can't exactly blame her.

"Oh baby, are you alright?" I ask, pulling her into a half hug.

He whimpers as her forehead touches my shoulder. I gently push her away, trying to reduce the pain I'm causing her.

"Can I go back to your flat? He has a key to my apartment and I don't want to see him...." She mutters quietly.

I nod and give her a hand up, helping her into my truck before getting in on my own side.

She rests her head back on the seat and tries to relax while I drive silently. I know she's trying to process everything that happened in the last half hour for her. It's got to be overwhelming. I reach over and place my hand on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze for reassurance. She opens her eyes and gives me a small smile.