Beauty And The Beast Chapter 1 Search for the Rose

Bella is asked what present she wants and says to her father "I want a beautiful red rose". Her father rides on the horse and he opens the gates and he walks towards a rose bush and picks up a rose and a hideous beast comes behind her. A beast with hideous fur and sharp claws roars behind the old man who is shaking with nervousness. He says "why did you come here?!"

"I will take your life and bring me your daughter". Bella comes to the castle and she rides on her horse.. She runs up the stairs and her father is locked up and she asks "who did this to you?" The old man replies "Bella go home." She accidentally bumps the beast behind her and she is terrified. She screams "Aaa"!! The beast looks into bella's hazel green eyes and his beautiful Green eyes shimmer at her. She looks and says "step into the light." As she looks at the beast he frowns and looks at her. "Take me let him go." Her voice as beautiful a bird. The slim figure of the beast looks at her."Fine". She walks away crying and in the tower and the beast looks at her "Do you want to stay here in the tower"?! "No. "Come with me". Bella looks at the beast with fear. "Whats your name?" Bella asks curiously.  "Nick." He says but she thinks of something else in her mind bugging her about him it's about him being royal. She thinks of his face. Brown hair and shiny eyes.