Prologue

Hey guys :)

Heres my first chapter! My friend and I are co-authoring :D

Please feel free to comment and give us supportive feedback as it will really mean everything to us!

I know this chapter won't be very entertaining, but if you hold a positive attitude and keep on reading, i'm sure you'll start loving it!

Thanks xx

Prologue

So I'll be straightforward. I'm Melody and they asked me to write this story as an 'inspiration' to other teens. I can't see myself as an inspiration, because after all I'm on meds and the court won't even let me use a real knife in case I try killing myself again, but maybe by writing this it'll be something to do other then mope about my life. 

I think it all started when my friends; well they're not really my friends anymore, backstabbed me, everyone everyone except Summer, and she's dead. And her death was all my fault. They got me into this mess, and all because my 'friend' Alison introduced me to the last person I would have guessed to mess my life up like this, Logan Butchmann. 

If you'd told me this time a year ago that he would have caused me to be in this situation now, I would have laughed in your face. I was popular, I was vain, I was emotionally stable. So unlike me now, I doubt I'm even the same person. 

I should point out I went to an all girls school, for years 8, 9 and 10. Year 8 and 9 were uneventful, but year 10; year 10 led me to this whole mess. 

It was in term three, I think, that my friends started making me feel like I didn't exist. Alison and Sophia and the rest. Apart from Summer, they didn't talk to me as much.

Maybe that's why I fell for Logan.

It wasn't him, it was the chance to be popular again, like I had been at the beginning of the year.  

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! 

If you want to know what Melody looks like, look up "Alexandra Daddario"

Love you xx