17

For her. For you.

Maxis stared at Javi, regretting everything last night.

"You don't know her, so why were you here?" He began to yell.

" She's not worth getting pissy at me when she slept with all three of us. " Maxis replied.

" It takes two." Javi steps closer.

" Then you're no better than me. You and Sebastian could be dads and your still fighting for her and not with her. " Maxis took a step closer.

" I love her! "Javi yelled.

" She must not return the feelings. " Maxis mumbled.

Javi threw a punch at Maxis, making him stumble back. Maxis wrapped a hand around Javi's neck, punching him back.

" She will you anything to make it seem like she's hopeless. Did she ever tell you 'don't leave me?' Right. " Maxis clenched his jaw.

Javi lunged at Max, punching him were he could.

Max punched back, harder, getting Javi off of him.

" She's using you for sex, and you know it. " Max told, "Cause if she wasn't, she wouldn't have slept with me or you.That child would be Sebastian's. "

" She's having twins. So they're mine. " Javi panted.

" Twins can run weak on her side of the family. That doesn't mean it's impossible. Sebastian is still in this picture." Max watched Javi's face falter. " He was your best friend. How could you do this to him?"

" She was vulnerable and Sebastian wasn't there like he should've. Mainly because he was screwing my girlfriend. So I went after her, knowing it would shatter him, but ended up falling in love with her. " Javi told, "So don't make him seem like a saint, cause he's the reason this shit happened. "

Maxis pursed his lips.  " That doesn't make you any better Javier."

"I was gonna marry her, Goddamit!" Javi screamed. " But I'm glad I'm in love with that whore in there, probably crying like the emotional wreck she is. "

Maxis shook his head. " You are nothing special to her. Has she once said I love you to you. "

Javi was quiet, making Maxis leave and him think.

He went in and sat down on the couch.

Does she love me like I do her?

Is Max right?

He snapped back meeting the gaze of Alden.

" Hey you. I missed you." And thats when it all sunk in.

" Fuck you. I don't even know why I'm here. " Javi got up and walked to the door.

" What's wrong? What did I do?"

" You fucking used me! And Maxis. If Sebastian wasn't a whore and slept with my ex when we were together, this wouldn't even happen. You're selfish and you blame everyone else. I love you and you don't love me. You fucking lead me on! So I'm done with you. "Javi yelled in her face, leaving for his motorcycle.

Alden stood there in shock.

She had been caught.