Chapter 1

The laughing girl ran from the gym. Mayu was so happy. Finally she was able to ask Kamiya-kun for a date. He was the boy, who she liked from months. And he said yes. Suddenly, she saw a boy from a lower class and something occurred to her mind.

- Ryosuke-kun!

    The boy with delicate features paused and looked at her. When the girl came to him, she said.

- Is Inarijima-kun came together with you to school? Do you know where can I find him? I need to talk with him in some important matter.

- Unfortunately not. Today he will not come to school. From today begins to sow rice, so he will bless the field today.

- Yeah. I forgot that he also had his duties as priest.

- You can come after lessons to the temple.

- I will do so. Thank you, Ryosuke-kun.

    The boy nodded. When Mayu went away, something touched him and he went in the direction from which came Mayu. Soon he heard hushed voices. Ryosuke furrowed his eyebrows angrily. Definitely he didn't like what he heard.

__________________________________________

    In the middle of the lake near the village was a small island, which ran a wooden bridge. From the bridge road led into the island. Near the entrance stood torii gate, in the center of the island among the greenery has become a temple of the god Inari. There lived a young priest, Yuto Inarijima who inherited the obligation to take care of the temple after his late father. He lived on the island only with his younger brother, Ryosuke. Despite his young age, the villagers showed him deep respect. The young priest was known that he had good contact with the deity Inari, to which villagers brought sincerely prayers.

    Yuto just came back from the village and went into the temple. The view of the holy fire alarmed him. Something was not as it should. God warned him before something.

    When Ryosuke came back from the school, Yuto sat in the temple. Soon people began to descend. All villagers knew that the young priest still attend to the school, so with their worries they came only in the afternoon. That day Mayu came too. She was Yuto's classmate. As soon as the girl approached the priest, holy fire pounded. Yuto looked at the girl concerned. So it was for her.

- Inarijima-sama, I'd like you prayed to the deity in my intentions. Soon I have some important meeting and I wish everything worked out well.

    Yuto by the moment kept silent. In his mind he heard the soft voice. "Steer her away from this. Kamiya-kun planning something vile to her." Yuto frowned. Sadly he turned to the girl.

- I'm sorry, Mayu-chan. I can't do that. This meeting will not bring you happiness.

- What ?!

- I ask you to recall a meeting with Kamiya-kun.

- How dare you ?! How do you know about him ?! I thought you'd help me, and you ...!

    The indignant girl turned away and ran out from the temple. Yuto sighed. He felt sorry for the girl, but he knew that he did right. No one should oppose to god's words.

__________________________________________

    In the evening, Ryosuke put on his shoes and announced that he went out.

- Ryo-chan. Where are you going? It's late. - Yuto asked.

- I have something to do. - Ryosuke said.

- When you are back?

- I don't know. Don't wait for me.

__________________________________________