Chapter 2

In the classroom became noisy. It was unusual that their teacher was late for lesson. Ryosuke knew the reason, but he was not going to talk about it. By the way after one moment they will find out. Finally the door opened and teacher entered the class.

- From today you will have a new friend. - Said the teacher.

Then he invited the new student to class. Everyone waited anxiously. Class entered short boy with child features. Class came in low boy child features. The girls squealed with delight, while the boys looked at the new disbelief. The teacher introduced the boy.

- This is Yuri Inuno-kun, please welcome him warmly.

- Hello. My name is Yuri Inuno. - Said Yuri with his sweet voice.

- Yuri-kun? Or better Yuri-chan, when you have girlish name? - joked one of the guys, named Yamano.

Yuri looked at him intensely, until Yamano looked away. Yuri then sent towards girls sweet smile and called.

- I hope that we become friends!

- Obviously!

- Sure!

Yamano stifled a curse. This little brat started to play on his nerves. All girls in their class were already attached to him.

The teacher turned to Yuri.

- Inuno-kun, sit down, please, on the free place by the window.

- Okay.

Yuri went to the indicated place. It was the penultimate desk. Behind him sat only one student. As soon as Yuri approached him, he felt the sweet fragrance. Instead of sitting in place, he walked over to that student and pull out his hand.

- Hi, I'm Yuri. And you?

- Ryosuke Inarijima. - Said Ryosuke but not bothered to shake Yuri's hand.

Yuri became serious and pull back his hand, then he asked silently.

- Inarijima? Does this mean that you have something to do with the temple on the island?

- Yes. My older brother is a priest there.

- Inuno-kun, sit down finally. We start lesson. - teacher called.

Yuri sat down on his place. The girls looked on his side by whole lesson and smiled with the enchantment. Yuri also given sweet smiles to everyone. Meanwhile Yamano was getting worse mood.

When started short pause, girls surrounded Yuri's desk immediately and all of them wanted to talk with him. Some boys joined them. Meanwhile other boys joined to Yamano and they whispered about something silently.

Ryosuke kept silent and did not interfere to conversations. However, his forehead showed up deeper and deeper wrinkle. This doesn't bode anything good. Soon break was over and the next lesson began. Every time, when Yuri turned back, Ryosuke pretended that he looked out the window. Finally Yuri gave up with trying to catch his attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the bell rang calling for a lunch break, Ryosuke jumped up and ran to the third floor. There rushed to one of the classes and called.

- Yuto-nii!

- Oh! Ryo-chan! You are fast today! - Yuto called merrily.

Yuto took his meal and left the classroom together with his brother. But look of his face surprised him. Ryosuke clearly seemed agitated by something.