Creak

Hi guys it's Analiz! Can you guys check out my older sister' Short Horror Stories book? Her username is CrystalReyes13 . Also, here's a story called Creak. ENJOY! 🙆😋😋😋

Creak.

Jussi had a daughter named Elea. On occasion, Elea would race up the stairs. Each time she took a step, there was a creak sound. So, Jussi had gotten used to that annoying creak. One night, after Elea had fallen asleep doing her Barbie's hair, Jussi took her up the stairs to her bedroom. Creak Creak Creak Creak. For fun, Jussi stopped walking and listened. CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK.
Someone was following her! Thinking 'twas her husband ShangTiu, she paid little attention and kept walking. Out of nowhere, Elea's eyes fluttered open. "Mommy, who's that man behind us? Why does he have strings coming out of his mouth?" Elea whispered. "Elea, it's just your imagination. What have I told you? Strings are actually thread from sew!" Jussi told her daughter. "Never mind, he went to your room." Elea said before she fell asleep. "I love you Elea Margaret Simon Estra Dimo Caco Lila Lool West." Jussi said, and kissed her forehead. She closed the door. She tiptoed to her room to find a lump on her bed. 'ShangTiu is here! Wow, I expected him at 3:30 AM, not 1:15! Oh well, this'll have to do.' Jussi yawned. She changed into her lace pajama dress and laid on her bed next 'ShangTiu'. She hugged him and fell asleep. A couple hours later, someone shook her. "Jussi? Who is that you're sleeping with?" ShangTiu woke her. She stopped hugging that thing and looked up at him. "No one! I thought it was you ShangTiu!" Jussi explained. "Ok." ShangTiu said and went to sleep. Jussi, who stayed awake a few more minutes, heard a creak. 'Oy vey, Elea. Not tonight Elea!' Jussi groaned. She got out of bed and tiptoed to Elea's room. She lay there fast asleep. Creak creak Creak! 'Then, who's that walking up the stairs?!' Jussi slowly turned around. "Eta shimu tangwa!" a voice boomed. That was the last thing Jussi heard before a sharp pain from her back emerged. Someone sticked a hook at her back.
the end!