Alien attack

One day I was sitting in my room just drawing, then I heared a big crash so I raced to my window to see what that big crash was. I saw a UFO!! Crash right next to the sanders my crush lives there.😭 I raced up the stairs to tell my parents but they heard it to, I asked what do we do?! My mom said we are leaving if they get out of the space ship. I raced down stairs and looked out the window they got out!! I never saw a alien in real life! I saw they had guns and broke the door to the sanders house I cried as I saw my crush get shot!! And told my mom anddad I cried so loud it woke up my 6 year old baby brother. My mom said pack your bags while I was packing I saw blood everywhere and dead body's I helped my little brother pack and said we are going on a vacation we got in the car and drived as fast as we can and saw so much dead bodies! We weren't fast in nuff and they caught us and shot my parents me and my brother Sammy saw we started  to cry but I thought of a idea I told Sammy to act like we are dead and when they leave we run out and they left we headed to the back of the car I got one of my shoes and broke the window and got out and helped Sammy and...
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the story please follow, like and share!! Bye and there will be a part two of alien attack