Chapter 3

Shayla POV

In the Cafeteria

12:00 PM

Walking up to our usual table, after getting my tray of food I could already feel the tension in the air.

Sitting down at the round table, Samone sat on my right, Dasha sat in front of me, Chelsie sat beside Dasha leaving spots between Dasha & I and Chelsie and Samone.

I guess Samone noticed how quiet the table was, and asked
"What's up with y'all? Y'all got something y'all wanna speak on?"
"Im good. You good?" I asked Chelsie
"Hell yeah I'm good. Dasha you cool?" Chelsie asked, having everybody to put all eyes on her.

Being Dasha, she said
"Im cool, but if a bitch even thinks she gone take my spot she better be prepared for war."

Trying not to have my friends beefing right now I say
"Girl that's what I be saying. But how is that spaghetti? It look nasty as hell. "

Even though I tried to switch the subject, I still know Samone felt hit and knew that message was towards her.
But she didn't say nothing, instead she got on her phone & start texting someone.
"You tripping, this shit is the bomb!" Chelsie said.

5 Mins Later, Trevante and CJ shows up. Trevante irrelevant ass comes sit beside me on my left. I swear this boy bipolar.

Rolling my eyes, I turn my head to see CJ sitting next to Samone with his arm wrapped around her neck.

AWH HELL! Shit is about to go down, IN THE CAFETERIA .. smh.

---
COMMENT
VOTE
&
VOTE!