Chapter 1

🚫WARNING DIRTY:: 🚫

I pull down my short blue dress gently over my breasts as I feel a warm breath tingle around my neck and shoulders. I turn my head secuctivley and press my lips against Danny's. He pulls me close with much gusto and places his hands firmly on my butt and lower back. We stand there in the middle of our hotel room gazing into each others eyes. We both knew what we wanted to do next, yet we waited patiently, not ruining the plans Danny made for our third anniversary. Paris is the most romantic place I have ever been. The fact that Danny whisked me here is unbelievable! After minutes of pinching, tongues, and rubbing, we let go and continue to get ready. Danny looked flawless in his grey suit, fitting the outline of his muscular body perfectly. Folding his arms around my neck from the back, he places a diamond necklace around my neck and fastens it at the back. Rubbing his smooth hands on my back made me shiver with excitement and anticipation. After again swallowing each others throats, Danny lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist. Carrying me through the hall, his heavy-breathing echoing in my ear, I kiss the side of his head, my lips rubbing gently on his stubble.
Part two later