Chapter 3

The dainty restaurant, by the name of 'Le Joules Verne' was where I met Danny. Whilst on their writing trip to Australia to finish off the 'motion in the ocean' album, they stopped in Paris... Tom wanted to go to Disneyland obviously. The first time I layers eyes on him, my tummy turned over and I was completely awestruck.
His shortish hair was styled messily on top of his gorgeous face. His muscular frame worked for his benefit, having had tons of girls cooing over him. The fact that he liked me, just a stumpy brunette who fell in love with him.
HE CHOSE MEEEEEEEE!
After eating our delicious meal of squid and others etc, legs entwined in a cute fashion the whole way through, I nipped out to the toilet. I came back to Danny standing adoringly with his hand held out for me to grab. As I do so, music starts to play in the background, gradually becoming louder.
I remember the significance of this song all too well. It was the first song me and Danny ever listened to- as a couple I mean.
As Michael bublé plays softly in the background we dance silently around the floor. I place my head on his Firm chest ( pleasure all mine!!) and he put his cheek on top of my head. Danny suddenly pulls away startling me.
"Better put your coat on babe, we need to go back to the hotel for the very fun night I have planned for us" Danny teases, grinning.

I give out a girly giggle and run over to get my blazer as he pays the bill. I can't wait to get home, the nights gonna be very good...