Chapter One

I woke up to Comfortable by K Camp playing, indicating it was time for me to get up. It was around 8 in the morning, and I needed to be out of here in the next 30 minutes for my personal training session. I started making my way into the bathroom to start my daily hygiene routine.
" See my days are cold without you, but I'm hurtin while I'm with you and though my heart can't take no more I keep on running back to you" as Pandora was playing Foolish by Ashanti I made my way out of the shower to get dressed. I looked threw my closet for something to wear , something that's not to tight, but can keep my warm from the weather that sweeps threw New Orleans, while on my search I pull out my gray sweatsuit that I recently bought from Nordstrom's , my pink "zip-up"sports bra, and pink boyshorts. After I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my keys to my 2015 Nissan Altima and made my way to my job Fitness Together.
Pulling out of my driveway , I turn on the radio and Flex By Rich Homie Quan starts blasting threw my new speakers. Pulling into my jobs parking lot , I fix my outfit, and make my way into my job.

"Hey Mani" , Brina said. Sabrina is like my sister, she's been their since we we're in diapers, and it happens to be a coincidence that we work together , "You have a new client , he booked you for a year. His name is August...."