S i x

I slammed my door shut. Quite annoyed at Denis's behaviour. You really don't tell someone you love them and go fuck some random groupie. But he even knew her name, and they were obviously in contact before the show, that bugged me.

Kicking off my booties, I trailed into my kitchen and grabbed myself some wine from the fridge, a couple glasses won't do me any harm.
My phone was buzzing like crazy, I picked it up and scanned through the messages as I drank from the wine bottle.

did you leave?-Denis

Okay okay, I know you left but please give me a chance-Denis

you know we're not actually together so why are you freaking out???-Denis

Whatever I'm coming over. -Denis

Can I bring Vanessa???-Denis

Wait, no. I won't bring Vanessa..-Denis

I threw my phone down on the counter. Does this man not get it!? Can he bring Vanessa? How rude!
I groaned loudly, chugging down some more wine.
I decided to sway over to my front door and lock it, making sure Denis couldn't get in.

I turned on my speakers and blasted some music through my large home. Drinking more wine than expected.
Moments later my doorbell rang through the house, again and again.
"You're not coming in, Stoff!" I yelled from the couch.
Suddenly the door burst open. Revealing Denis, he then closed it as if he had not just burst through my door. I shut off the music.
"Dude!!" I yelled. Standing up and setting my bottle down on the coffee table.
Denis walked over to me.
"If you come any closer I swear to God" I groaned, pointing at him.
"Are you drunk?" Denis frowned. I shook my head, "No!"
"I think you are" Denis smirked, "I also think you're jealous"
My jaw dropped. "You can not be serious, right?! You do not tell a girl you love her and go inviting whores to your shows! You knew I'd be there and you didn't even care!" I argued. Denis was still as stubborn as I remember him.
Denis shook his head, pacing the room. "I invited her three days ago! I forgot she was coming because I was so caught up with you! Come on you really don't want to argue with me. We have only got to see each other again and we're fighting over some groupie. Seriously"
I tutted and walked past him, but was turned around seconds later. "You know you don't want to walk off on me" Denis smirked. Looking me up and down.
My eyes widened, The Denis I knew a couple years ago was not this confident. Wow.
"I-"
"Just shut up and kiss me" Denis chuckled, leaning down and connecting our lips.
I went to push him away but wasn't strong enough as Denis held my waist with one hand and the wall with the other.
I then pulled away. "Why are you doing this"
Denis frowned, "Doing what?"
"You're fucking with my head so bad. One minute I'm at work and then the next I'm kissing my best friend. Who I haven't seen in a long time, this is all too confusing"
"Just let it happen, Lana" Denis said, rolling his eyes.
"I don't know" I groaned, lightly pushing him away from me as I walked up my stairs.
"Come on" Denis said, right behind me.
"Why do you want this so bad? You're famous you can get anyone you want, and you're here trying to convince me you love me" I sighed.
"Lana seriously? I don't care if I could get anyone I wanted. Right now you're all I want. You're my best friend. Well- my best friend who I've been in love with for years. You're beautiful!"
I blushed, but remained a straight face. "You tour all the time"
"So? So many girls have boyfriends who tour, please Lana"
I had no more excuses left to pry. But I honestly felt a little rushed.
"I don't know how I feel about the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing right now, but, I have a deal"
"Yes!" Denis muttered, "What is it?"
"We can do the normal relationship things, but- with no titles and we're both not allowed to see other people" I said, crossing my arms.
"Deal" Denis smirked, catching me by surprise and kissing me again.
********

Lol I just wanted to ask if anyone actually likes this story?? I feel like it's really boring or something idk..

but anyways I hope you're enjoying it :")