Lazy day.

I laid in Tamaki's bed, as he was talking on the phone with the Host on the line.

"Kyoya! You need to apologize to her! She's angrily eating, getting alot of crumbs on my bed." Tamaki said.

"Why is she in your room boss?" I heard Kaoru say.

"STOP THINKING PERVERTEDLY!" Tamaki shouted, as I threw a empty pocky box at him.

"Tama-chan, sh." I said.

"You look so kawaii, my little kitty!~"

"Tch." I said, with an angry glint in my eyes.

"Kyoyaa!" Tamaki whined.

"*sigh* Fine, put her on the line then, the person who caused this." Kyoya sighed.

Tamaki handed me the phone.

"Nya~?" I try to sound innocent of possible.

"I am sorry, for something I didn't even do."

"Kyo-chan! Say sorry properly!" I heard Honey whine.

He sighs again, "I am sorry for what I did."

"Neh~ it's ok~" I said, calmly, "You gold digging rat."

"WAAHH, REN!" Tamaki cried out, and I shot him a glare.

"You're a pain too." He said, and hung up.

"You two are acting like an angry boyfriend and girlfriend!" Haruhi said.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue, as Tamaki stole the phone from my hand.

"IS KYOYA STILL ON THE LINE?!" Tamaki loudly asked them.

"Boss, he hung up after what Ren-san said." Hikaru said.

"Waahhh!! Reenn!" He whined, and looked at me, then had a slight smirk.

"Ren! No more sweets until you take Kyoya's apology." He stated.

"GWAH!!" I choked on my pocky stick, as he took rest of the pocky box away from me.

"Noooo!! My pooocckkkyyy!!" I whined and tried to grab it from him.

"Nope! Not until you accept Kyoya's apology!" He said again, making me have slight tears in my eyes.

"Waahh.." I whined, wiping my eyes in a cute manner, trying to persuade him.

"I-I can't.."

"Boss, if she's doing the crying cute thing, resist it!"

"Resist it Tama-chaann!"

"Senpai, fight her!"

"She's so kawaii thoouugghh!!"

Plan b.

I snuck out of the room ,as he was whining how cute I was, and I went into the kitchen.

I hid in the Pocky stockpile, and waited until he came in the kitchen.

Luckily no one was in the kitchen, so nobody knows where I am!

"Where is Ren?!" I heard Tamaki say to his maid, and she said nothing, guessing she was shrugging her shoulders.

I heard footsteps walk to the candy storeroom, so I quickly hid myself in the pile, hoping he doesn't find me.

I heard footsteps come near the box, and felt large hands wrap around my waist, and pull me up.

"Wah! Let me goo!" I whined, as Tamaki picked me up.

"I am going to call Kyoya-kun again, and you will forgive him!" He proudly stated, "Then you can have all the Maiubo you like!"

"Maiubo~" I purred softly, and he awe'd at me.