*Author's Note*

Hola, Spamano lovers! Wolf here again! First off, I'd like to thank you all for taking your time to read this story. :3 I really appreciate. Second, I don't own Hetalia, or any pictures that may be posted in this book. Credit goes to their owners and all that. Third, I was inspired by George of the Jungle (how many of you guys remember that show? I haven't watched it in years), Tarzan, and The Jungle Book movie (I also don't own those) to write this book. Last thing, this book will be using the human names of the nations, so in case you're not sure of who's who, I'll list them here. I might add more names later on though as I develop the plots some more and stuff.

Antonio=Spain
Lovino=Romano
Ned=Netherlands
Femke=Belgium
Henry=Luxembourg
Elizabeta=Hungary
Gilbert=Prussia
Ludwig=Germany
Francis=France
Arthur=England
Alfred=America
Vladimir=Romania
Aleksander=Bulgaria
Lukas=Norway
Matthias=Denmark
Jett=Australia

One more thing: I will still be updating my one-shot and The Spanish Prince & the Italian Peasant books, of course. I shall do so until I finish, die, or whatever! XD I only say this because I'm a very lazy person, and school often gets in the way, so I don't end up finishing some works and just kinda give up on them. :p So yeah... I think that's about it? XD I can't remember. Oh well!

Please continue on and enjoy the book! Remember to vote and comment as well as to what you think and what improvements can be made~! C:

~Wolf