♔Prologue♔

Prologue

My name is Charlotte Phantomhive, I am the youngest sister to my brother Ciel Phantomhive. We're twins and children to Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive.

We were a happy family, A somewhat ideal image of a perfect family that indivisuals admired and at the same time envied. But behind all of that was nothing like described to be. The previous Earls were workers for her majesty also known as the queens's 'Guard dogs'. We were secretly Known as evil aristrocrats who solved crimes for her queens sake even if it meant doing sinful things. Asides that my brother and I were happy. We were very close as children maybe even too close if possible. But I never thought we would suffer in life, Until that day.

On the day of our birthdays disaster struck. A mysterious fire broke down. Our happiness was destroyed before our eyes as we watched our home burn down and our parents ruthlessly murdered.

Our life's became an instant hell

************

It was a nightmare for us twins. In that same night we were kidnapped by the same assassin who ruthlessly slaughtered our parents. We were held hostage as slaves, Kept like caged animals who could never escaped the predator. They were going to use us as sacrifices to summon a demon.We would get punished for their own sick pleasure. Blood sputtered everywhere. My body was completely covered in bruises and cuts. My only worry in this world right now was my brother. I loved him so much I don't know what I would do if those murderous beings killed him.

I could hear the the loud screams that came from the other children that were kept here as they were bruttally abused. Why won't god help us!? Why are we being punished like this!?. We were just weak, abused and helpless children who wanted to be saved from this bottomless pit of hell. Mother... Father.. anyone help...

Our home was gone....

Our parents were gone out of our lifes completely....

It was all gone.... all of it

Brother.. I want to leave this place.. I hate it here.." I whispered as I desperately clund and hid my head under my brothers shoulders. We were cold, hungry and tired with no one to help us. I felt the urge to cry but I had to act brave infront of my brother, crying would only make him suffer worse than the both of us already are.

" It's okay Charlotte" He muttered "Everything will be alright I'll always protect you no matter what" He held me tightly against him. I heared fits of laughter as people with mask surrounded us. These weren't human beings they were serial killers making us live in a cruel sick life...

"Such beautiful and rare children, Theres nothing that can save you from our clutches," A man spoke walking towards our cage. He then said something else that terrorized me.

"Take her brother he'll be the first one" Arms stretched out and grabbed my brother's hold. I screamed as I watched him struggle and fight out of their grasped but it was no use.

" BROTHER NOOOO!" I yelled streams of tears running down my face as I saw the horrifying scene before me

" CHARLOTTE!! NO LET ME GO! CHARLOTTE!!!

Somebody save us....