Hιѕ Sιѕтєя, Ƭнє σηє αηɗ OηƖу

"What is it with him and his determination in getting me to wear such- Girly frolics..?" The light grumble of the young Countess could be heard from her luxurious bedroom that was fit for even a Queen herself. Embellished with the finest silk and and hostile possessions that laid in the name of Charlotte Phantomhive. Though, unfortunately the bluenette was throwing a small fit pertaining to the new line of wardrobe she had received by Sebastian who stated likewise that it was a gift from her her "brother dearest".

"After this, the Earl is to see you in the dining room for breakfast. He expects you to be wearing this dress, more likely..it is an order" The cocky servant teased, finding amusement in seeing how easily raved she became. Charlotte rolled her eyes bitterly and sighed softly under her breath, holding up the expensive material in her hands, her bright luminous blue and shiny glow of glistening magenta that held the contract of none other than the devil himself peered upon the dress. Hopefully..there would be the appropriate accessory to censor her contract symbol.

----------------------------------------------A single reflecting and glossy blue navy azure stared upon the plate of fine cooked fresh meat and delicacy's

A single reflecting and glossy blue navy azure stared upon the plate of fine cooked fresh meat and delicacy's. The brim of the polished China tea cup pressed to his supple lips. The boys patients was running through a thin line and he couldn't seem to wait much longer, of course him being an Earl it was only sufficient for him to await a Lady at her own pace. But Charlotte was someone he wanted to have at his side constantly, Ciel didn't admit such things to anyone but his sister, the Phantomhive twins were like two little leaches that attached against one another through thick and thin. However..when it came to dangerously and ill reported investigations the Queen's Guard held no exceptions. Not even for his own sister. Never would he risk his only blood sibling into something he knows will come with death or strained consequences.

'I promised to protect you and that's what I shall do..till the day we mark our end..that day Ciel Phantomhive will no longer be.."

"I hope you are satisfied now that I am suffering in heavy bundles of monstrosity Ciel, awfully cheeky this morning no?" The young Countesses voice chimed annoyingly through the dim halls. Within seconds, before him stood Charlotte adorned by the coated array that matched the single beautifully perked out eye of hers, sadly, the other remained hidden under the little array of flowers and pins that Sebastian had assisted her with to to censor the contract. But it was all well in place. Darkness shall remain in the pit of shadows like always. Other then that, one could say the petite sibling looked absolutely adorable, and this amused Earl Phantomhive quite greatly.

A sly grin spread across the older of the two's lips. Shameless to even show ang pity for his dear sister, as he had brought this little bit of what he called "punishment" onto her shoulders. Oh- he knew she hated wearing such long, and overly decorated articles of clothing that made her appear as she would call it, a "little girl". Nevertheless, he learned to avoid her childish antics when it came to this subject and only merely did as he please because in his mind, He was the one to run this Manor, He was the man who was responsible to protect the Duchess. This had input a great amount of pride in him through a steady period of time.

'Of course, what fun would it be not being able to spoil you dear sister? May not be in you're particular tastes though I am the Lord of this Household and you will do as big brother say's..~' He mentally snickered.

"Wipe that bloody grin off your face Ciel, don't expect me to sit on your lap in the midway during work because I won't..!" She huffed, sitting in the soft velvet furnished seating that was accompanied next to his.

As if she had a given choice.

"That is now how a lady should speak Charlotte, now. Why don't we enjoy what Sebastian has prepared this early morning and after my duties, we shall go into the city and shop to you're hearts content? How does that sound?.." The Earl leaned closer and placed his palm over her soft skin to caress it with the the tip of his thumb, a plain but affection expression resting on his features. Every feeling of anger faded quite quickly at his soothing touches and she couldn't feel but smile that rare smile that he loved. That smile he devoted himself to. Ciel returned it as well, it was so rare and the thought of Charlotte only being able to this was enough for her to feel like she was the one who mattered in this game they called life.

"That sounds heavenly.."

Luckily, none of the servants were wondering around to witness how heartfelt Earl Phantomhive bestowed himself towards Lady Phantomhive. But that was because she was his beloved Charlotte..

His sister, the one and only.