Confession

Heeeey. Slight lemon and yaoi warning ^.^ warning was made

Masky's pov!!

I shifted slightly and groaned. Why do I hurt so much? I laid there trying to remember what I did, then it hit me
I killed myself.
My eyes shot open and I looked around the dimly lit room, and I noticed a sleeping figure in a near by chair.
"T-Toby?" I whispered out in a hoarse voice. He stirred slightly in his sleep and mumbled something. I smiled slightly at how adorable it was. I moved again and made another groan of pain. I then looked back over at Toby only to see his eyes flutter open. When Toby saw that I was awake his face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"You're okay!" He cheered happily.
"Yea... I'm Okay..." I croaked my throat feeling dry.
"Here, Smiley told me to make you drink this," Toby ordered, holding out a glass of what looked like water. I took the glass and looked at it. Knowing Smiley, it could be anything. I sighed but took a sip anyway. I made a gagging noise and nearly vomited.
"What the hell is this!?" I gasped out, trying not to yell or vomit.
"It's water...? At least that's what Smiley told me..." Toby replied sounding guilty.
"Tastes like shit" I muttered downing the horrible liquid to get it over with. I shut my eyes in disgust as I tried not to vomit.
"Are you alright?" Toby asked sounding extremely worried.
"I'm fine, Toby" I responded, trying to soothe his worry.
"M-Masky?" Toby asked and stuttered.
"Yes, Toby?" I replied, glancing over at him. His goggles were around his neck as he looked at me with his amazing brown eyes, filled with an unknown emotion.
"I need to tell you something..."
"What is it?"
"I-I... I love you..." He stuttered out. My eyes widened slightly as my lips formed into a soft smile.
"I love you too..." I whispered back softly. His face grew into a smile as he ripped off my mask and smashed his lips onto mine roughly. My eyes widened slightly but slowly closed as I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around his his neck and deepened the kiss, as his arms snaked down to my waist. I gasped softly as I felt Toby's tongue rub against my bottom lip. Toby took this chance to shoot his wet muscle into my mouth. His tongue danced with with mine as we both fought for dominance. Toby, by now, had climbed onto my bed and was pinning me down. His right hand moved down and brushed up against the inside of my leg and I moaned into the kiss. Toby pulled back, leaving me wanting more, and set his left hand on my cheek. He laid down next to me and whispered three sweet words in my ear...
"I love you"

Hey! Another quick A/N, sorry ._. But I'm going to go through the other chapters and put songs in the thingy at the top that don't have anything. ^.^ just cuz.