Masky gets depressed.

WARNING!!! This chapter contains a little bit of sex and cutting. If you do not like either. Please do not read!!! You have been warned!!!

"What the hell are you doing you fucking freak?"

I didn't know why but I was pissed. I wanted to rip the girls heart out and shove her out the window.

"Uhm... Uh... Nothing?" Toby stuttered, he sounded extremely drunk. His words were all slurred.

"Toby you can't bring human's to the mansion!" I not yelled, but more of a yell than normal talk. I walked over to where the two were and ripped the girl and toby apart, sending the girl into the wall. I realized only seconds after that this was a bad mistake. The girl stood up and dug her knife into my stomach. I shoved her out the window hoping she would die or something.

I bent over the knife and pulled it out. I turned to look at toby, who was very much pissed.

"What the hell is your problem Masky!?" Toby yelled twitching more than normal. I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what came over me.

"You just threw my girlfriend out the fucking window!! What the hell!? Are you a retard!?"

It's surprising how fast toby can change moods...

"Get out. Just get out. I gatta go help her." Toby said shoving me out.

"I hate you" he said as he slammed the door. I took a second to regain my self then went to my room. Which has its own bathroom attached. I locked my bedroom door then went into the bathroom. Locking that door, too.

I pulled out the knife that girl stabbed into me and saw a name engraved in it. "Kinder spirit"

KinderSpirit? She's a... Well I've fucked up....

I set the knife of the counter and pulled out my own. I stripped of my clothes and started a shower and stepped in. I slowly slid the knife up my arm. The cut I made stung a little when the water hit my arm. I almost whined at the pain. I wrote on the top of the line the word 'useless'. And on the bottom? 'I love pain'. I stopped the shower. And dried myself off....

--time skip. One week later--

I was sitting on the sofa watching sally and ben play children's video games together. Today sally suggested 'super Mario 3d world'. I chucked every time ben cheated to keep sally from dying. She was really happy.

I jumped as I felt someone jump onto the "two-person couch" as Iz calls it. I looked over to see the only person I can't look at in this mansion. Toby.

"Hey Masky!" Toby chirped. I looked away and rubbed my left arm...

Toby suddenly punched my left arm which is where I happen to cut. I squealed and jumped off the couch. Toby gave me a strange look as I stood up and rushed out. Leaving toby behind. Very confused.