Chapter 7

Jude's POV
I absolutely hated the movie. Why couldn't we watch a funny movie or something that's not gonna wanna make me piss myself? I got scared halfway through and reach to grab something. The closest thing was Connor's hand. And when I would get scared I would squeeze his hand really hard and bury my head into his body. He smelled so amazing. He smelled like my Connor.

When the movie was over, Maddie looked pissed and Chelsea looked sad. I was still holding onto Connor's hand, still scared of the movie. I know it's fake, but that doesn't make it any less creepy. "Ready to go," he asked. I just nod my head and we walk home in a comfortable silence. With every step, I become more nervous. I'm so nervous that I don't notice I haven't let go of his hand.

"Connor?" I ask, hoping he doesn't hear me. I'm not that lucky though.

"Yeah Jude?" He ask. I can tell he's nervous. "Can I please tell you something without you getting mad or hating me? If you ever hated me, I would be crushed." Connor says with tears rushing down his face. I quickly embrace him. We sit on a curb and I just hug him. He just cries into me. I kiss the top of his head to show him I'm here and I care. He looks at me and I kiss both his cheeks repeatedly to get rid of the tears. He eventually stops crying. He looks at me and leans forward.

Connor's POV
I have no idea what just happened. I'm about to tell Jude that I love him, then I start crying uncontrollably. Jude immediately embraces me and we sit on a curb. I just cry into him. He kisses the top of my head. That kiss made me look at him. Then he starts kissing both my cheeks repeatedly, getting rid of the tears. Once the tears are gone, I stop crying. I then lean forward. I push my lips against his and it's like the most perfect thing in the world. I expected him to stop me or push me off of him. But he's kissing me back. The kiss turns into a make out session. My hands are running through his hair and his arms are around my neck. Finally, he pulls back. Then he starts laughing.

Jude's POV
Connor leaned in and kissed me. The kiss turned into a make out. I loved the feel of Connor's lips against mine. His lips are just so perfect. His hands were playing with my hair and my arms were around his neck, pulling his closer into the kiss.

When I pulled back, something came over me and I started laughing, really hard. Connor looked hurt. The laughing quickly went away and I kissed his cheek. "It's just I was freaking out the whole way to the movies and you kissed me. You, Connor Stevens, the first person I've ever fallen in love with, kissed me," we were both crying now. "I love you Connor," I said.

Connor's POV
"I love you too, Jude," I said crying again. We both hugged each other crying. He then got up and offered me his hand.

"We gotta get back," he said, "and we'll be able to kiss there too," he said whispering into my ear. We ran all the way home laughing and holding hands. When we arrived at the house, Jude looked at me and started kissing me.

Well, that's my seventh chapter. I hope you guys are happy with the Jonnor kiss. It is my story though, and will write it the way I want. Love you guys and hope you enjoy the new chapter.