Chapter 2

Jude's POV
Did we just leave Maddie and Chelsea in the theater? Did I just leave holding hands with Connor Stevens? We walk outside to be picked up by mama because Connor is supposed to spend the night. Connor looks at me happily and then says "I love you Jude Adams-Foster and I want you to be my boyfriend."

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Did Connor Stevens just say he loves me and wants me to be his boyfriend?

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I give him a huge hug and then say "I love you too." Then our lips crash against each other in a passionate kiss. I can't think of anything that can ruin this moment.

Lena's POV
I pull up expecting to see Connor and Jude just sitting there waiting. What I see is Connor and Jude making out. I smile and pull out my phone to take a picture. I send the picture to Stef with the caption

Look at Connor trying to eat Jude.

She replies quickly with an

Awwwwwww they're so adorable. We'll have to talk about this when we get home though. They can't be behind closed doors.

I jump out of the car and walk over to the two lovebirds.

I clear my throat to show them I'm here. Jude and Connor both separate and blush. "Come on lovebirds" I said which cause more blushing. I just laughed.

Connor's POV
I was making out with Jude. I was loving the feeling of his lips on mine and not wanting it to ever end. I loved his scent and everything about him.
That's when Lena showed up and scared the hell out of me. She told us to come on. I grabbed Jude's hand and we both were in the backseat. That's when Jude asked something so strange that I kind of had a heart attack.
"Can I kiss Connor again?" he asked sounding super nervous about the answer.
"I can't stop you." Lena said sounding happy and not upset about the question. That's when I felt him grab and start kissing me again.

Jude's POV
I can't believe I just asked my mom that question. She seemed happy about it though and I just grabbed Connor and started kissing the hell out of him. Our lips moved in sync, he was running his hands through my hair and I have my hands around his neck as we rode in the car. We were so into it that either of us didn't notice that we pulled into the driveway. Lena just got out of the car. When we still didn't follow, she tapped on the window.
Then she just walked away laughing as Connor and I did the same.

The second chapter is done. I'm so excited for this story. Tell me what you think.