Sea angel-milotic

A/n got this idea in the middle of the night enjoy and request watcha want. Bye:P

Milotic's pov

Now here at the beach there were a lot of people who came to see me for my beautiful scales. It helped my trainer with her house funds and I loved watching the people on the beach.now that I became a half human they came for a totally different reason...fangirls. Scary as shit. Now keeping some Pokemon aspect I kept my tail and ability to breathe on land and water. Now don't worry I can transform my tail into a normal pair of legs but I prefer staying in the ocean. Milo~san!! My bae! My bae! *sigh* looks like there here. Hello girls~ eeeeeeeee!!!!!! (this means thinking) (there so annoying)

Time skip brought to you by butter lettuce

Your pov

Hey grandma, is it ok if I go out for a swim? Sure sweetie, milotic would love to meet you. Milotic? You'll see, she said with a sly smile. (grandmas a sly little booger XD) you jumped in the water but didn't stray far from the house but you felt a little OFF(if you get the pun then you get a thousand credits) it didn't help that grandma started to play the jaws theme song. At this point she realized one thing...im fucked... suddenly a big shadowy figure came up and pulled her under the water. You quickly swam back to the surface. What the fudge! You opened your eyes to see the most beautiful man you'd ever seen. A sea angel... what? Oh, umm sorry. You mentally cursed yourself for sounding stupid. So my names y/n. What's your's? Its milotic but call me milo. You were confused on why he was called after a pokemon  until you saw his tail.ahhhh!! What is something wrong?! I was just surprised by your t-tail. Oh yeah, I forgot this wasn't normal for humans.

Time skip cause whatever

You had spent the next few days  hanging out with milotic when he had some free time. over that time you had to admit you started falling in love with the sea boy. today you were planning to confess to him.

y/n pov

im...im gonna do it! y/n,what are you talking about? im gonna confess to milo. well there's no point in standing here then. go get him. you ran outside looking for him but the sight you saw was heartbreaking.  you saw milotic kissing one of his fangirls right in front of you. milotic you ass hole!you screamed while running away.

milotics pov

I looked up to see y/n starting to cry. milotic you ass hole!, she screamed at me and ran away. wait y/n! I tried to run towards her but I felt someone pull my arm. you don't need her, stay here with me. are you crazy! I only kissed you because you kept annoying me about it!i broke free of her and started to run after y/n. I tackled her onto the sandy beach below us. let me go you terd! y/n, it was just a misunderstanding. I didn't really love that girl. prove it sea terd. I kissed her softly on the lips. do you forgive me? no...I wont forgive you until I can do something... please do it. ok...*slap!* oww!!!!! that's for kissing another girl! then she kissed me on the lips. that's for trying to come after me. now I can forgive you. alright my little sea angel.