Snow White

Imagine...

Stealing. Something you have been doing since you were only 9 years old. Now at the age of 24, you spend most of your time hijacking carriages and stealing any jewelry and cash you can get your hands on.

You're the most infamous outlaw in the enchanted forest. You work alone due to trust issues with an ex friend, named Robin Hood.

You have been running and hiding for the past 6 months. Running from none other than the evil queen. 6 months ago you were following a carriage filled with many jewels and diamonds. It was surround by black knights. Knight who follow the order of the queen. You managed to take them all out using a bow and arrow enchanted to make anyone fall asleep for 3 hours when shot. You stole most of the Queen's values. She was furious and is now trying ti capture you to give you your punishment. 6 months of running, and she's always at arms length behind you. But never able to catch you. You are as fast and slick as a fox and no one will ever capture you.
Now six months after your perfectly stupid steal, you are walking through the forest, following a passing carriage. As you turn right, there's a snap of a twig behind you. You pull out your bow and arrow as you turn around. You see a woman in the same position as yourself.

"Well, well, look who we have here. The one and only Snow White. I should turn you in right now. Maybe that will spare my life from the queen's grasp" you smirk as you keep a firm and steady grip on your bow.

"What are you doing here (y/n)? Are you following me? Snow snarls at you.

"Oh heavens no. As much as good the reward sounds, I don't have time to waste on following you." You reply sarcastically. "Besides you should be thanking me instead of growling at me like poor Little Red. If I was really interested in that award, your head would be on a post in the center of the village the day those flyers of you were put up.

Snow just glares at you while putting her bow down.

"Now leave me to my carriage before I really consider the Queen's reward." You put your bow down as well.

Snow nods and walks the other way. "Untill next time (y/n)"

"You can count on it princess." You smirk as you begin to follow the carriage once again.

'Now I see why the queen wants to kill her. She seems like a real royal pain in the ass' You thought to yourself.

A/n: Well here you go guys. Starting this again. Hope you guys like it. I posted a one shot so maybe check it out if you want. Thanks again for reading these little imagine things. Ot means a lot that people actually read my writing.