Goodbye..

It felt like the world was crashing down. It felt everything she did is always wrong. She felt like the world was against her. At least for Taylor she thought.

The house was once again filled with shouting and screaming at one another. Their fighting again and Taylor was getting sick of it. She couldn't stand it anymore. She just wanted to go to a corner and curl up like a ball. Harry was trying to explain to her that what she saw wasnt true. Taylor scoff at that. What does he think she is? A liar?

Harry was desperate but being caught up by Taylor was something he didnt want to see. Taylor was fighting back tears and before he could explain further. Taylor turned her back on him and stomped up the stairs. Leaving Harry to follow her.

Taylor went to their room and pulled her bag and started packing her clothes. I shouldn't have known this is what this vacation is all about, she thought bitterly. As the image of Harry kissing another girl just made her blood boil.

A desperate hand stopped Taylor from packing, she turned her head to look at Harry with tears in her eyes but held them back. Shes not gonna show him how weak and affected she is in front him. His sad gaze looked at her. She wasnt gonna put up a fight. Shes tried. Shes done. Done with all of this.

"Tay,,,," Harry started but Taylor just shocked her head. Pulling his hand away from her wrist.

"Just stop, Harry. Were done. Its over." Taylor said with finality in her voice. Harry stood there, looking at her with shocked and hurt eyes. He doesnt want to end this. But with his behavior. He knew he needed to change. He just needed some time. A little more time.

"Tay, please. Dont do this. Im sorry. I promise, I'll change. For you. For me. For us." this time he was holding on both of her hands. Taylor wasnt looking at him. Afraid that if she looked his green eyes, she would give him another chance.

"Im sorry, Harry. But its over."

The look on his face when Taylor said those. It was a kind of look of someone dying in front of him. Taylor quickly packed a few more clothes and zipped up her bag. Harry was frozen in place. His hands hang to his sides. His head looking guiltily on the floor with tears in his eyes.

With a final look on the person she could have a seen a future with. Taylor took a deep breathe and held her head high. Rolling her suitcase behind her, she opened the door and stop for a moment. She would miss him. But she has had enough.

"Goodbye, Harry." with that said, she walked pit of the door. It of his life forever.

When the door shut. Harry dropped to his knees and cried. If he didnt drink to much and made out with the girl then he and Taylor would still be ok. But with his current behavior. And the fights they had during the vacation. He knew Taylor had have enough.

Harry curled up in a ball amd cried. Cried for being so stupid. Stupid for letting her go.

Looking at the now closed door, Harry mumbled the words that he didnt know that would come out.

"Goodbye...."