Secret Love Song

Taylor sat nervously at her chair as she puts on her lipsgloss. She wore a black lace sleeves with pair of black shorts. Her hair was simply down on her back. It was a smile look but she look very beautiful.

Today she is going to perform a song she co wrote with her boyfriend, Harry Styles. People thought they broke up after the rumored nasty fight and Taylor leaving him alone on their supposed to be vacation in Virgin Island. It wasnt technically a break up. It was more of a break from the hate and attention they were getting. Pretended that they broke up for the sake of their own privacy. It was hard to pretend to be happy and ignore someone you love whose just across the room with you. Pretended to be in love with somebody else when clearly your still in love with the person you love so dearly. That is why they decided now its the best time to tell the world that they are together and in love.

Taylor took a shaky breathe as she takes herself in. This is it. This is the day were they'll break the news of their relationship. Their once secret relationship getting exposed after a few years of hiding and pretending. They are ready. Ready as they were before.

A knock interrupted the singers thought and called her in five minutes. "Miss Swift, you'll be in, in five."

"Okay, be there in a sec," Taylor took another deep breathe. Harry was already out and checking if everything on set. Some people were already speculating that they were gonna perform together but pushed those thoughts away.

"You can do this Swift. He will be there. His gonna be with me, performing the song we wrote. Well... at least for a few minutes."

Taylor then stood up from her seat and smoothed out her dress before walking out of the busy hallways.

"Taylor! Were gonna be up next. Come on," Harry says once he saw his girlfriend. He could tell she was shaking by the way her hands shook when he took a hold of it. He quickly kisses her lips before handing her, her microphone. They both smiled at each other before Taylor's name was announced.

"Break a leg, babe," Taylor smiled and nodded, pecking his lips once more before walking out of the stage to front thousands of people.

She quickly stood at her spot and gazed at the crowd which was filled with fans, artists, musicians, families, friends and mostly critics. She took a deep breathe before singing her verse.

[Harry. Taylor. Together.]

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

They started to hide after the rumored break up and they would fly out just to see each other secretly. Those moments were special but its never enough for the both of 'em.

It's obvious you're meant for me

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

One time Taylor and Harry were in a hotel room with room service and surfing through Tumblr when they saw how perfect they were for one another. How fans shipped them, some hated on both sides. Telling lies about how it ended. How cruel Taylor was to break Harry's heart. If only they knew what it really happening.