Cars and Clankers

The kids finally reached a car at the end of the city that was not blown up like the many others the kids came upon. "How are we going to get in without making to much noise" the boy questions the older brunette " Now that Anthony is the question of the day. How are we going to get in this car?"the girl questioned mumbling the lasted part to herself. The brunette suddenly got the idea to pick the cars lock and only pray the old owners forgot to pay for a alarm. She started to rummage through her worn out backpack for two hair pins. "Your going to try to pick the lock"Anthony questions "yes I'm going to try to pick it"the girl said simply "and what if a alarm go's off Brittney what than" Anthony whispered/yelled " Than we run mabey hide " Britney replied in a duh tone, this caused Anthony to scuff at his twin for being so calm in a situation like this. Britney ignored her brother as she continued to fumbled with the cars lock in till she herd that wonderful click "got it" Britt said as she slowly pulled the door open "huh no alarm"Anthony whispers to himself as he got into the cars driver seat, while Brittney rummaged threw the cars dashboard trying to find something that could be useful as they continue there journey back to the ranch were the others are. "Hey Anthony can you try to hotwire the car while I look in the car behind use please." Brittney asked her brother. "Sure thing Britt" Anthony replied taking out some wire cutters and a screwdriver from an old blue Nikes book bag. Brittney gave a quick nod to brother pushing herself out of the car, and quickly walked over to the other car. When Brittney got to the half destroyed car she took a hammer out of her own back pack, so she could bash in the remaining glass not wanting to cut herself trying to open the burnt door. Brittney let out a grunt as she swong the hammer a few times braking out the rest of the glass; she let out another unattractive grunt as she tried to open the god forsaken door soon realizing that the doors lock was still intak she flicked the switch to unlock the door; then she tried again this time the door opened with a screech that had reminded her of nails scratching upon a chalk board. Brittney immediately put her hands to her ears trying to hold back the horrible noise, her eyes widened when the door came off its hinges slamming onto the ground creating a huge BOOM that echoed through out the city. Soon after she heard the sound of a car roaring too life, and the sounds of what sounded like hundreds maybe even more Brankies, witch made Brittney's eyes widen even more if that was even possible. She practically sprinted to the car when she saw the outlines of Clankers. Clankers were one of the most vicious types of zombies along side Brantics who blow up when there close to there victims. Anyone with a bright eye could see why Brittney was so scared even though she's an Inter she still didn't want her guts to be ripped out. Brittney dived into the passenger seat screaming a go to her brother who immediately slammed his foot on the gas speeding off down the road. "That was close" Anthony sighed giving a quick glance to his sister who had her eyes closed. "Yeah we almost became Cranker food" Brittney said giving out a quiet laugh looking out the window watching the trees go by as they made their way to Cory's ranch on the out line of town. Cory was the oldest of the Davis siblings, he was a buff adult with dirty blonde hair and dark almost black eyes. He was more then kind to let the twins into their group not even a month ago. Britt let out a yawn as she fought to keep her eyes open "Go to sleep B we'll be there soon" Anthony said to his sister seeing how tired she was, Britt gave a quick nod before she finally aloud the darkness consume her into a deep sleep.