Chapter 3

Nash's POV

I woke up to Alice jumping around my room and dancing to stitches by Shawn Mendes. I laughed at her, I guess she noticed because she was trying to pull me out of my bed by grabbing on to my hands and yanking at me. intel I fell off of my bed, I just layed there about to fall asleep again when I felt pressure on my back I turned my head to see Alice standing on my back with Skylynn jumping on my bed to "get up".

"Nash Grier!! Get yo butt out of bed!" Alice laughed when she said that.

"Yah Nash don't be so ratchet!!" Skylynn said back, the song ended and we started laughing so hard at what she said.

I got up when a slow song started playing, I grabbed Alice's waist and her hand. She grabbed my hand my shoulder when we started waltzing around my room.

Hayes walked in not looking to happy, the song ended and we were giggling when we pulled apart.

Hayes' POV

I grabbed my phone and called Cameron.

Phone call

C: hey dude it's like nine in the morning

H:yah and it's important... Alice important!

C:k I'll pick you up in like 15 minutes bye

The line went dead

I heard a bunch of thuds coming down the stairs I looked up and saw Alice had Sky on her hip and Nash talking to her, they were laughing about something. "Camerons coming to pick me up." I say to them looking at my blank phone screen.

"Ok.." Nash responded really slowly. "Hey Alice want to go to the beach with me?" Nash asked her excitedly.

"Sure if my little sister can come!" Alice replied back... wait little sister!!!

"Is she my age?" Skylynn asked

"No actually she's around Hayes' age!" she said giving me a smirk.

"Hey can I go to the beach with you guys?" I ask them, hoping I can meet her sister

"Um yah sure, but aren't you hanging out with cameron?"she said with the same smirk apon her face.

"I'll cancel!" I say excited to meet her!