Chapter 7

Ella's POV

Our date was going really well. We were hand in hand, walking down the pier watching the tumblr worthy sunset. I looked over my shoulder and realized the yogurt shop was closing!

"Hayes the yogurt shop is closing!" I yelped. We looked at each other in shock and then we both smiled. "race you!" i started sprinting and he got a late start.

we got there and since it was about to close we got 1 flavour which is my fav flavour... CAKE BATTER!!! We put some sour patch kids and sour keys. We put them on the weight things to see how much they cost. I handed the lady the money before Hayes did, but he took it right out of her hand and handed my money back to me.

"Hey that was cheating!" I pouted at him he passed my 20 dollars back to me. He hugged me from the back while we were waiting for his money back. He kissed my cheek and I gave him a huge smile at him.

We walked out of the shop and started walking back to our house. We turned the corner. And saw the person I hate the most. Jack Gilinsy...

Back story
When my sister was dating Jack, he had this weird thing for me. When my sister was going to the bathroom or taking a shower he would pin me against the wall and grind on me and try to kiss me. Once my sister thankfully walked in, and she pulled me into her chest and screamed "Jack Fucking Gilinsky Get the hell out of my house!!!" he stormed out of her room and slammed the door so hard that the window next to it broke!

End of Flash Back

"Is that THE Ella!!!" he said looking me up and down. His sober breathe was disgusting, "your even hotter than I remember." he twirled my hair around. "I miss grinding on you, it felt sooo good baby." he said to me he grabbed my ass, and Hayes lost it.

He punched him straight in the nose, it started gushing with blood. He picked me up bridal style and ran like hell. Jack had three beer bottles in his hand. He threw the two out of three beer bottles, but since his ass is to drunk he completely missed.

The third hit Hayes right in his back. I guess his throw wasn't strong enough cause it didn't affect him. "hayes we can't go to the house then he'll know where we live"

"Don't worry Hun I got a place."Hayes said in a calming voice. we looked behind us and jack stopped running, so Hayes put me back on my feet. We ran up to a beautiful house, we jumped the steps and hayes grabbed a key from the plant pot on the right.

He unlocked the door and got hit straight in the face with a guitar...