Ayame's birthday

this is my first ever please no hate

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel has recently turned 16 and his little sister is turning 11 today. "Lady Ayame?" Sebastian had called out to her. "What," she looked at him as Mey-Rin began to help her put on her dress. When Mey-Rin saw Sebastian she jumped a little. "Oh, S-sebast-t-ian!" she stuttered and Sebastian's eyes widened. 

Ayame winced as she zips the back of her zipper into Ayame's long navy bue hair. "Oooowww" she whined. Sebastian quickly appeared by her. "Lady Ayame are you alright," he fixed the dressed and helped pull her hair out of the zipper. she rubs her head and fixes her hair. "I-I-I'm sorry Lady Ayame," Mey-Rin said worried. Sebastian stood up from helping her put the dress on. "The guest will be here any minute, come down when your ready," He said as he walked out the room. Ayame frowned looking at her dress seeing how feminine it was. She made her way out the door and head to the staircase. When she came to the stairs everyone was there. "THAT DRESS IS SOOO KAWAII" Lady Elizabeth yelled out.

 Ayame came down the stairs and Ciel smiled at his little sister. He started to tear up but he swallowed back his tears, because he didnt want anyone to see him like that. "Happy Birthday Ayame," Ciel said smiling, "My little sister is growing up." Ayame was going to say something but she was cut off by Lady Elizabeth. "Ayame! come open my presents!" She smiled. Sebastian told her she cant open them until after she blows out the candles on the cake.  Then they all began to chatter among themselves. "I need some time alone," Ayame said to Sebastian. "Of course, Lady Ayame," He nod and bows as she walked away. Then she walked out onto the patio. She looks at the bright cloudless skies thinking of her parents an that dreadful day.  All of a sudden someone from behind reaches in front of Ayame with a cloth. She tries to call out for help but her words are muffled. When she inhaled a sweet smell had been on the cloth. Then she slowly dozed off to a deep rest. By the time Ciel and Sebastian came out to tell her its time to blow out the candles she was gone and there nothing on the patio besides the cloth.