Its been an everlasting summer. The second meeting. Part two

Darcie &Harry
Tabitha &Connor
Melissa &Danny
Isabella&Dougie
Mercedes &JamesB

-----------------------------------------

BEACH TRIP! -All the girls scream.
The guys have just arrived and the girls are still getting there stuff ready.
Connor and James B standing in front of Danny, Dougie and Harry.
Baring in mind once Melissa opened the door, as she was the only one decent enough. all the girls came down stairs to the door to say hey. Then ran upstairs. Darcie, Isabella, Tabitha and Mercedes run up the stairs Harry, Dougie, James and Connor watch them and shout 'girls your all fine like that'
'No we need to have proper clothes on' they shout back.
Connor and James just stand there watching Tabitha and Mercedes run up the stairs. Harry is now trying to talk to them but they're too busy watching the girls. 'Guys snap out of it, you should wait to see them in their new bikinis. They're fabulous!' -Melissa
She knows this will wind them up and she can see their eyes shining and a little bit of drool.
Danny then enters the house whispers to Melissa 'you got a bikini on under them clothes.'
Melissa bites her bottom lip as she knows this gets to Danny and he's watching her, flicking his eyes from her lips to her eyes. She holds eye contact for about 40 seconds and Danny leans in and kisses her forehead.
Leaving Melissa's stomach doing somersaults and a grin on her face 'you'll find out later' she answers Danny.
The boys look at them confused and then the girls appear on the stairs
'Coming then?' -Darcie&the boys.
'Yes' -Melissa and Danny reply with the other girls nodding.
They leave the house and head to the beach.
Melissa and Danny are hand in hand.
Darcie and Harry may as well be joined at the hip.
Mercedes and James are walking side by side.
Tabitha and Connors arms are linked.
Isabella and Dougie are just walking with the little fingers connected.
They reach the beach,Isabella and Dougie just sit chatting whilst all the others head to the sea. James managed to get a surf board, so he was trying to teach Mercedes how to surf. Every now and then you'd see her stand up then fall in the sea, looks like their having fun. Darcie and Harry are having swimming races. And Danny and Melissa are just messing about. Melissa jumps on Danny in the water.he spins her round him whilst in the water they're looking into each other's eyes and Danny leans his forehead onto Melissa's. He says 'you don't realise how beautiful you are.'
'Thanks Danny'
They share a short kiss then pull away and come to sunbath with us. We're cuddling on the beach just chilling.
Soon enough it's 5pm
Where has today gone?-Dougie and Harry
Had fun with friends at the beach. -Danny and Mercedes
Yeah I enjoyed it -Tabitha and Darcie
Let's have a barbecue? -Melissa and James B
Yeah let's go to mine it's closer?.. - James
'Yeah but mine has a pool' -Isabella
'Ok you win were going to Bellas' -Dougie, Harry and Danny
'In your face James!' -Isabella
They ht the road and head to Isabella's.
'This house is huge' -James and Dougie
'Thought you'd say that' -Melissa and Darcie.
A few hours pass by with little chatter and lots of water fights.
'What time is it?' -the girls
'Two in the morning, the times gone by so fast.' -Harry and Danny
'You guys can stay over if you want, there's plenty of room.' -Isabella
'Ok' -the guys
'Can we borrow some of your clothes?' -girls
'Yeah sure, come upstairs and pick something although some of your clothes are probably here anyway.' -Isabella
'True that' -the girls
They all head upstairs and get ready for bed, when they come back down stairs the guys aren't where the girls left them
'DOUGIE!' 'DANNY!' 'HARRY!' 'JAMES!' 'CONNOR!' -the girls all shout
Silence

-------------------------------------------
The girls wander round the house avoiding the one room the guys are actually in... The kitchen.
Until Tabitha smells pancakes cooking.
'Guys, why can I smell pancakes?'
'I don't know let's find out' -Melissa and Isabella
They head to the kitchen and see all the guys cooking pancakes.
'You girls want some famous Danny pancakes?' -Danny and (Harry mockingly )
'YES! I've heard a lot about your pancakes Danny!' -Melissa
'Have you now?'
'Yeah we have' -Darcie, Tabitha and Mercedes
'Ok, who wants first dibs?' -Dougie and Harry
'ME!' -Melissa and Darcie
'Ok, there you go' Danny hands Melissa her pancake. ' the Nutella is in the cupboard over there' points to the cupboard. He plants a kiss on her cheek and then turns back to cook another one.
Harry dishes up Darcie's pancake. 'Follow Melissa to the cupboard all the topping are in there'
'Thanks Harry.'
He turns back around to cook another pancake and then Dougie joins them at the cooker.
'Dougie, step away from the cooker' -Harry
'Harry, I'll be fine'
Then James and Connor swap places with Harry and Danny.
They cook the pancakes for the girls then start cooking their own. They dish up the pancakes then Danny makes some more and stacks them in the middle of the table 'help yourselves'
'Thank you Danny' - everybody
'No problem' he sits next to Melissa and she puts her head on his shoulder.
'These are really good pancakes! YUMMY!'
He puts his arm around Melissa and then nuzzles his head into her hair. 'No problem, thought you would be in the mood for pancakes'
'How'd you know that?'
'You look like the type of girl who enjoys things like pancakes but not as often as you'd like to.'
'Yes Danny'
They are all eating their pancakes in silence.
'Right guys, I'm going to go to bed cause I'm so tired after the busy day we've just had, it's been fun.' -Isabella, Melissa and Tabitha
'I'll come up with you.' - Dougie, Danny and Connor
The girls get into bed and the guys climb in next to them, they simply hug. Melissa falls asleep on Danny's bare chest. Isabella falls asleep with her head on Dougies shoulder and Tabitha and Connor sit talking for a while then they fall asleep hugging.
The rest of them stay down stairs for a while watching random TV shows cause it's so late.
Then they head up to bed and Harry stays on one of the couches and James takes the other. James soon falls asleep

Annie are you awake

Yeah but only just. Why aren't you asleep it's four in the morning.

I couldn't sleep, but how was your day.

Not too bad actually, been shopping with the others.

Good, I'm going to try and sleep, night sweetheart

Night Harry, sweet dreams

For this whole conversation Harry's been staring at the ceiling.
'You ok bro? You look like you've seen a ghost' -Danny
'Yeah I'm good, just couldn't sleep that's all.'
'What's just happened Harry, you're normally straight to sleep.'
'Thinking about Annie and Darcie.'
'Dos you just have a conversation again?' Harry nods 'dude you've gotta stop it!'
'I can't help it'
'You can't help what Harry?' -Darcie
'That I couldn't. Sleep'
'Oh ok, why where you talking about a conversation? You haven't been awake long have you Danny?'
Nothing it's just a thought Danny had' Danny nods. 'And no he's been awake about half an hour.'
'Ok' Darcie sits down next to Harry and he puts his arm round her shoulders and she leans into him and soon enough they are both sound asleep.
Danny smiles to himself before heading into the kitchen to cook Melissa breakfast.
He heads upstairs once he's cooked it and Melissa sits up in bed and Danny hands her the tray with the food and a drink. And Melissa notices a piece is paper folded up underneath the plate.

Melissa, I can't even tell you how happy you make me, and I want to ask you, will you go out on a dinner date with me? No where too fancy but something I think will suit you.
Danny x

Melissa looks up at Danny and simply nods her head with a smile worth a thousand words.
'Is that a yes?' -Danny
'Yes Danny of course it is, you've just cooked me breakfast in bed, am I really going to say no to a dinner date?'
' I guess not'
They hug and Melissa finished eating.